Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,921 through 4,935 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

excellent V man… shall dooooo….

dino
        Keymaster

SUPER BOWL PARTY AT BIG ALS ….NOW

patina
            Participant

Just took my daughter to work 6″ to 8″ out there now 8″ to 10″ more expected during the rest of the day. Then ZERO degree temps 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

Drift problems in Mass and Maine….one guy said town plowed same road 10X

kman
                    Participant

east greenbush (albany) getting blasted… looks to be a foot so far and still coming down… be safe out there…

dino
                        Keymaster

just saw its 13 at Lebanon…Scott Fisk in Vermont reported -19 this morning at his studio …Ouch!

babycakes
                            Participant

How’s about -27 below yesterday morning! I waited till noon to finish cleaning up the foot of snow we had,with a face mask on! Thank goodness it’s February, instead of November! Spring not that far off,thank goodness!!!

dino
                                Keymaster

snowing again in Poughkeepsie…just talked to Joe Que at his Body Shop…He didn’t even open on Monday. Brian reports about 2 ft in Kingston..2 ft at Albany Speed.

vbob
                                    Participant
                                        dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote VBOB:

Funny …$5. I have a bunch of Blank ones …Brian Has -Well …ton of stuff like this. Make Me wonder.

babycakes
                                            Participant

Any ‘updates’ on Clem LaChances’ ‘The Mad Frenchman’ Maverick? Was it sold,or still in the family yet? Will it be displayed at this year’s ‘Dover Nostalgia Drags’ at the ‘Valley’ this year? I know I’m among ‘many’ who miss seeing and talking to him at the drags, and Dover Events. He sure is an ‘Icon’, when it comes to making a Ford 300 ‘6’ cyl. blast down the 1/4!!! Pete.

babycakes
                                                Participant

Hey Pat D., those ski’s of yours been getting a ‘workout’? Bel Aire bound, or Hunter? 😉 😀 .

patina
                                                    Participant

Windham “Cakes” I teach up there 🙂

Pat

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Good Question On whereabouts Of Clem’s Maverick. I’ll put Bobby Schlegel On the Case…would Be Fitting to Have It On Display…While On that Subject IF ya know a Dover Car…Not Interested Or not up to Running…Encourage the owner to Show It In The DOVER ORIGINALS Display. ALL “DRAG ALLEY” (Non Dover-But Nostalgia Cars ) AND THE “DOVER ORIGINALS” display Cars…See- there’s Two Displays…GET IN to Show FREE …with Hotel Discounts in a special reserved Block Of Rooms and some other freebies…. Chuck Cartilami (Rampage)- Krosky that restored Mustang-=Gunns Vette – Freddie Murphy’s ‘Yellow Fever . and Others …Bring ‘Em OUT the folks need to See!.Call- PM e-mail …

ricky-white
                                                            Participant

I remembering see Clem’s car for sale on Racingjunk a few years ago. I don’t have any idea if it sold

Viewing 15 posts - 4,921 through 4,935 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.