Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,936 through 4,950 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    bobby-s

The car is still sitting in the garage under the house, I think his daughter now owns the house. Last word in the area waiting for the right price on the car. Last one involved with it that I know of was Jeff Ruhl. That was over a year ago. Rich Head mentioned something related to it but no definate answer was mentioned.

mikey

Clem’s car would be ideal for a Club to buy and show the car and also race it in NETO, or just some Nostalgia Races. :mrgreen:

Attachments:

babycakes
            Participant

I hate to see the Maverick sitting dormant, collecting dust, instead of racing.I wonder why any ‘family’ members don’t take interest in running it once in a while? 🙄 . Pete.

dino
                Keymaster

ALERT…PapaSmurph (our resident Geek) And I are going to be tearing apart the Forum ON MONDAY..IT might ‘be down’ for awhile..New Ideas And going to End the Confusion of ‘logging in ” to ODF Photo galleries…After 7 years I’ve decided too END the Exclusive access to ODF collection of the now 4000 photos Only to ODF Premium Members…Lots of tech advancements since our original intent has caused me to rethink the format. I’m opening it up to the Public. And we’ll be adding a ton of videos -“Dover Fests-Dover Reunions-Nostalgia Drags .Also will ‘prune out’ dead topics and obsolete categories…move everything around and organize things. Since our Softwear can’t be copied into a newer version …we’re keeping it …The only glitch’ is some have problems posting photos. I take a lot of time receiving stuff e-mail and Posting for you guys…We might have a new solution to that too. Since the FACEBOOK program…which is worth millions – does photo posting so easy & automatic …many have migrated to it.Only Problem is every new post shoves the older ones ‘down & out’ and you have to hunt in ‘photos ‘ at each page for older stuff. We Like Our Forum And Will continue It bigger & Better.ODF’s that think their ‘Exclusivity ” is being diminished will all receive a free Two Disc photo collection upon request on us THAT …We Just Broke through (New Technology) will be able to be Played on computer AND plug into your TV DVD player. Time marches on and we’re going to step up to the plate to keep up with things…Hows This…Soon “it… will take time” All dvd’s will be Blue Ray .Your old DVD players won’t read the Blue Ray stuff…even some new computers are installing Blue Ray only DVD readers. OUR NEW ODF members Package Will Include A New ODF MEMBER T-Shirt Design (Not the ’69 logo one) ,Members Decal ,’race at Dover 68 decal,Winners Decal print And That New two disc Photo Collection. Will then Eliminate ALL the ODF Forum Headings ODF members only see. More To report as we fine tune everything.

patina
                    Participant

This will get your blood pumping on these cold winter days. http://youtu.be/bLtZNtvc1Aw

Pat

tomblake
                        Participant

Pat……I want one. Good video.

babycakes
                            Participant

Pat, thanks for letting us know, WOW! Amazing how ‘robotic’ machines function, with precise pre assembly of these engines!!! 😮 Pete.

patina
                                Participant

Tom they are too small for you 😆 😆 😆

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster

So Far …Three Floridians Coming To Race …Rose’s Altered, Tom Blake & Mikey. Might have a few more …and a bunch from long distance.

kman
                                        Participant

loading a bigger chip in my camera !!!!!!

dino
                                            Keymaster

Oh yippee…Tuesday Night getting REAL cold here and some forecasters predicting 2-5 inches of …what? here ? SNOW !!! We’ll have High winds up to 60mph tomorrow which ‘could ‘ cause trees and line down= no power…Just the reason I LEFT Ct.

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

Notice all the slop will refreeze every night here …Hillbillys on skates…the Body shops will have a field day.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

From Orange County Emergency Management (N.Y.)…So whats happin in Ct & up Boston way?…Guess Lebanon is like Alaska …Guess I don’t have it so bad

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Well…I found the Best Weather Guy for your Area…Heres Some Fun…A little PG-13 but for us ‘adults’ Have a Laugh…
                                                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX2igffH85Y
                                                            Find him on Facebook at Hillbilly Weatherman.

ricky-white
                                                            Participant

-7 with a wind chill of -24 and dropping. I am thinking its time to head south for a while

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 4,936 through 4,950 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.