Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,011 through 5,025 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    mleroux
    Participant

a friend of mine is looking for a Ford 9 inch chuck , he doesn’t need the housing , he lives in New Milford Ct. around a 370 to 1 ratio , I don’t think he wants 411 or above , it will be going in a street rod ,,, mike ,,, hi frank ,,,

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hi Mike ❗ Bootie and I met John Shimer at Big Al’s today. John brought
            more of his 409 parts there for the assembly. Also talked with Lee Valentine
            while we were there. Boy I loved that place ❗ 😆 Give me a call when
            you leave Naugatuck Friday morning. 😆

Frank… 😎

tomblake
            Participant

Frank….What happened your 55 avatar?

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Hey Tom, I just changed the avatar for a little while. My brother and I built this
                    Anglia and raced it for a short time in Gas/Altered. He went to Vietnam and I
                    went back to racing my 55 in modified. Learned a lot racing that Anglia ❗ It
                    was quite a trip ❗ I’ll be switching the avatar back in the near future. 😆 How’s
                    your 55 doing ❓ Hope to see you in August, if the snow is gone by then ❗ 😆
                    HAVE FUN ❗

Frank…

dino
                    Keymaster

MORE SNOW ! was on the phone with marketing lady ‘JetCar Jill’ at S & W Race Cars…when the word went through their offices…Closing it down at 2 due to heavy snow storm in Pa. Heres what Lebanon looks Like !

Attachments:

tomblake
                        Participant

Frank…both avatars are cool. Our 55 has been changed a lot underneath. Changed from ladder bars to 4 link, locator bar to pan hard bar. dropped the coilovers down 11″ from over the axle to behind the axle. Had to take a couple of weeks off due to sore leg and arm. Back at it today, made adjustments to center rear and level the pan hard bar. Got 3 car shows we hope to go to this weekend.

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Ahhh,Nostalgia winters!
                                Daily driver 55 next to my race car!
                                End of March 1959 and still had a lot of snow left ta melt!
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Hey Tom, Awesome changes to your 55. You got to remember to slow down
                                    a little. Like they,”Everything in moderation” ❗ 😛 Good luck with those shows.
                                    Let us know how you guys make out. Thanks to Dino’s photo of the Valley, you see what I mean. 😆

Frank… 😎

tomblake
                                    Participant

In Dino’s photo the ground may be white but look at the beautiful blue sky. The Spring weather will be here before you know it. Looking forward to the August Dover Race, same as many others.

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Tom, It wouldn’t be a Dover Nostalgia Race without the Blakes ❗
                                            Like you said, we’re all looking forward to the 7th event……

Frank… 😎

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Zero again this morning!
                                                I wont be mowing the lawn for awhile!
                                                ‘V’

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                Participant

Bob,looking at your pictures of your home,I’ve got maybe a 1/2 foot more of snow,here upstate,hoping the weatherman is true to his word on next weeks forecast,40’s to melt some of this crap!!! 🙄 Pete.

ricky-white
                                                    Participant

When I went out this morning it was -6 at 8 am. I’ve had enough this winter still have two foot of snow in the yard. Wanted to get my Camaro out of the back of garage to put on lift inside front door. It took a couple of hours to clear snow so I could move the car.

Attachments:

340swinger
                                                        Participant

Nice car, nice garage !

Bob Hoffman

patina
                                                            Participant

Forget the snow watch this live now! http://bangshift.com/bs-productions-live-broadcast-page/

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 5,011 through 5,025 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.