Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,026 through 5,040 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

yeah.. Bangshift … i figured it would be cool to post the photos i took at the dover reunion at the valley on their photo site. had difficulty and emailed Chad. after several emails he sends me his phone number… got to say he tried but still no go. he says let him look into it. couple months go by i hear nothing so i email him again.. i hear nothing .. so you know what ??? …. forgedaboudit !!! … 🙄 …

dino
        Keymaster
            quote patina:

Forget the snow watch this live now! http://bangshift.com/bs-productions-live-broadcast-page/

Pat

WOW LIVE COVERAGE:

Sunday, March 8
            9:00 AM….. Group 2 Eliminations
            ……………………. Run Order: Hot Rod, D/Gas, C/Gas, Nost. Elim 3, Nost. Elim 2, B/Gas, Nost. Elim 1, A/Gas, Hot Rod

11:00 AM… Opening Ceremony

11:45 AM… Nitro Final Eliminations
            ……………………. Run Order: Funny Car, Top Fuel, Fuel Altereds, Rear Motor Top Fuel

12:45 PM… Continue Group 1 and Group 2 Eliminations

2:00 PM….. Nitro Semi Finals

2:30 PM….. Continue Group 1 and Group 2 Eliminations to Finals

3:45 PM….. Group 2 and Group 1 Finals as they Return

4:15 PM….. Nitro Finals
            ……………………. Run Order: Rear Motor Top Fuel, Fuel Altereds, Top Fuel, Funny Car

5:00………… Secure Event

dino
            Keymaster

Chuck Norris turned 75 yrs old today….and yes, he can still kick your ass!

dino
                Keymaster

Ready ?
                    Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris taught Tiger Woods how to play golf and sleep with women.

Chuck Norris doesn’t dial the wrong number. You answered the wrong phone.

Chuck Norris knows Victoria’s secret.

If Chuck Norris was a Spartan in the movie 300, the movie would be called 1.

When Chuck Norris turned 18, his parents moved out.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris doesn’t see dead people. He makes people dead.

If you were killed by Chuck Norris, your tombstone would read RIP, ripped into pieces.

The most dangerous form of transportation is Chuck Norris’ roundhouse kick, it is also the fastest.

Chuck Norris doesn’t like bugs. Thats why the Beatles stopped making music.

Chuck Norris once ate a skittle and gave birth to EMINEM!

Chuck Norris CAN understand women.

Chuck Norris doesn’t dodge bullets, they dodge him.

When you say “no one’s perfect”, Chuck Norris takes this as a personal insult.

Chuck Norris can stain stainless steel.

Chuck Norris puts the fist in pacifist.

Genies ask Chuck Norris for wishes.

Chuck Norris could build Rome in one day.

Chuck Norris doesn’t spell words wrong. No one else spell them right.

Chuck Norris can breathe underwater.

The government pays Chuck Norris taxes.

There’s a 99.9% chance, Chuck Norris is your biological father.

If you flip over China its says made by Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris swims in the ocean, the sharks are in a steel cage.

When Chuck Norris jumps on a tempurpedic mattress, the glass of wine falls over.

Sharks have a week dedicated to Chuck Norris.

Kim Kardashian secretly wishes she had an ass like Chuck Norris.

If You Beat Chuck Norris In a Drag Race,you went the wrong way

kman
                    Participant

just messin’ around with that “polaroid” look…

babycakes
                        Participant

“COOL” pictures K-Man, thank you for sharing :geek: it breaks up the winter ‘blahs’! 🙂 .Pete.

kman
                            Participant

i thank ya’ mr. pete… are you up north of me ?? … lake george area ???? ….

maso
                                Participant

Does anybody here know what the Lagana boys are up to these days…?
                                    Will they be at the Z-Max at Charlotte this year…?

I remember the day they went to the final round in Los Vegas against Tony Shoemacher in 2010.
                                    I was watching it from a sports bar in Miami with the World Series going on at the same time.

Here’s a video play by play of the T/F action that day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCrB49HwMNo

Dominick really gave Tony Shoemacher a close race that day.

babycakes
                                    Participant
                                        quote kman:

i thank ya’ mr. pete… are you up north of me ?? … lake george area ???? ….

Yes K man, I’m just south east of Lake George Village,about 7 miles, LOVE the area!… 😉 😀 Pete.

kman
                                        Participant

we pass that area ALOT heading up to the schroon river and furthur up the northway to crown point.. come on trout season !!!!!!!!

ricky-white
                                            Participant

Small world guys. kman sometime when you are heading up this way stop by ill give you a tour of garage I am only a one mile off exit 22 you go right past me.. Babycakes you must be right near where I work a couples days a week. Working on Rt 149 about a mile east of Ridge Rd. Wonder if we crossed paths at any cruise nights or car shows.

kman
                                                Participant

Mr. White… it would be my pleasure and i thank you…

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Ricky, your right! Very ‘close’ to where I live,about 2 more miles east,off 149. Love the weather (most of the time) we’re having, melting a lot of the snow we got hammered with! This weekend,a mixed precipitation, we can handle it! THINK SPRING!!! 😉 🙂 .Pete.

ricky-white
                                                        Participant

Bring on the rain, it’s like driving in a dust storm up here with all the sand and salt on the roads

mleroux
                                                            Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hi Pat , usually by now there is a reminder in Old Cars Weekly of the car show and swap meet in Rhinebeck the first weekend of May and I haven’t seen one yet , I didn’t think to look at the Fairgrounds web site , but I will ,,, mike ,,, 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 5,026 through 5,040 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.