Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,146 through 5,160 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

patina
        Participant

HEY DINO, WHERE ARE YOU?

Pat

kman
            Participant

and be sure to check out the show posted RHINEBECK 2015 under the topic ANY OTHER PHOTOS… thanks…..

patina
                Participant

Dino why doesn’t “RHINEBECK 2015” come up under “View active topics” It’s under “view new posts” . I thought topics moved over once they where read.

Pat

kman
                    Participant

^^^^^^ … yes… i thought the same thing …

kman
                        Participant

anyone hear from Dino ?? … haven’t heard from him in awhile….

babycakes
                            Participant

Don’t forget! Today is both Mom’s,and your ‘lovely’ brides day!!!! ‘HAPPY MOTHER”S DAY!!!! 😛

mikey

Spoke to Dino early this afternoon, and he’s fine, just over worked, and under paid. :mrgreen:

kman
                                    Participant

Thanks Mikey …..

bobby-s

To the drag racing community on Thursday May 7th we lost a Great man JD Eastgate,
                                            he passed away at a Connecticut National dragstr. meeting. he gave his heart for it to happen RIP Jay
                                            Go to the CT dragway page on Face Book for service details.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/423595767671813/

dino
                                            Keymaster

About Jay…some thought he was ‘off the wall” …I had the pleasure of taking him to Rockingham Dragway to meet the IHRA officials. They filled him in on proper track prep and he was in constant contact with them to be the sanctioning body for his dream of building a track in Ct. Maybe it takes someone off the wall…that’s how things happen. He never stopped with the planning…hope his Board members don’t drop the ball. He kept the dream alive.

Hi Guys…So Sorry…Really really Busy at the Shop…and So much going on with setting up the race ( I Must post soon ALL the cool things that have come about…Cars, neat sponsors who came on board-new surprises)…But when I fill you all in…(“time is my enemy” sometimes)….you’ll see why I have been AWOL for a while…. Todays Sign job is calling me away to the garage…Later Dudes…Patina ….Fearless leader is back.

Teasers….New Casey Engineering T-Shirts will be at the Race….Racing Junk.com to Display their giveaway “Surf” panel truck…Cool New “Drag Alley” will have awesome cars coming out of the woodwork…Mr.Boston Fuel Altered to make 200mph exhibition runs…Chevamoco WILL be displayed! But more when I blitz the forum. New historical photos and plenty to catch up on. Dino

patina
                                                Participant

Dino got your post card today,yes I made reservations

Pat

ricky-white
                                                    Participant

Ran into an ODF today at the boat race in Lake George. Here’s a shot of Super Sport Pete and I

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Mike Leroux (V-Bob’s crew chief) stopped over today with his new ride. Nice ❗
                                                            The V-Man came by to check out his new tow vehicle ❗ 😆 CLASSY ❗ ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Congrats to my good friend,and my ‘Chief’ on V Bob’s Vega! He’s one hell-of-a ‘ GOOD GUY, to those who know him,and wish him ‘GOOD LUCK’ with his C5 Vette!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,146 through 5,160 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.