Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,161 through 5,175 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Kman and Ricky White if you guys are available this car show is at Stratton VA in Albany. I bring the MG up it’s a nice show.

http://www.honorourvetscarshow.com/HonorOurVets5.jpg

Pat

patina
        Participant

Smokey check your “Dover messages? or e-mail me at linguinebros@yahoo.com

Thanks, Pat

kman
            Participant

thanks for the heads up on this show Pat… but… got a downstate wedding to attend that weekend …

kman
                Participant

just messin’ ….

patina
                    Participant

Dino I added to a post titled “Gramatan Dodge-1965” but I can only view it under “view your posts” Whats up? It does not show up under any of these headings; View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics. Am I doing something wrong?

Pat

patina
                        Participant
                            tomblake
                            Participant

Good song. Your not alone but it has been pretty quite.
                                Finished packing the trailer wheel bearing and made a couple of repairs for the trip up north.

john-sachs-sr
                                Participant
                                    quote patina:

The “WALL”. Best concert I’ve been to. 😀
                                    I made Roger Waters’ stage manager’s Harley into a hot rod. He hooked us up with guest services passes for the concert, when it was in So. Florida. 😉
                                    When it moved to the Yankee Stadium, I got Kolb hooked up with the same deal.
                                    That was in 2012.
                                    John

patina
                                    Participant

John I’m jealous :mrgreen: I’ve been a Pink Floyd fan since 69/70 Went to see “The Wall” in Albany around 2012-13 it was our anniversary so we decided that was our gift to us. Bought 20th row floor seats, took a room at the Albany Hilton and ate at Lombardo’s Restaurant. After the show we walked over to Pearl street and stopped in every bar and listened to bands at some. It would have been cheaper to buy my wife a Rolex but we would not have had as much fun 😀

Pat

dino
                                        Keymaster

LAST DAY FOR DOVER DRAGS HOTEL DISCOUNT DEAL…I posted This Info FEB.1st. here….. I negotiated Way back in Sept. to Have them Give us 15% Off Current Rate . That rate is 149…Its Called “BEST FLEX RATE” .Goes up with seasonal Demand. SO BOOK EARLY —the cut off date is June 1st…after that the deals off…Here’s How:
                                            Call 518-286-1011….You want Best Flex Rate With RATE CODE: >>>>>>>> LVS
                                            “Manager” said This…call the hotel directly at 518-286-1011, and if possible, ask to speak with me. I will tell the front desk about this so they know what is going on if they call when I am not here.
                                            Chelsea Berg Sales Manager
                                            8 Empire Drive
                                            Rensselaer, NY 12144
                                            P: 518-286-1011
                                            F: 518-286-3952

dino
                                            Keymaster
                                                quote patina:

Dino I added to a post titled “Gramatan Dodge-1965” but I can only view it under “view your posts” Whats up? It does not show up under any of these headings; View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics. Am I doing something wrong?

Pat

http://doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=810&start=40

patina
                                                Participant

Hey “Cakes” got these off the internet on HAMB. Thought you might like. The guy working on car might be one who’s name is an back of car.

Pat

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                    Participant

PAT, “THANK YOU” VERY MUCH !!!! “GREAT” FIND!!!! Yes,that’s Frank who was ‘chief’ wrench on Merkel’s glass ’33’,will pass on to Ron.’Classic’
                                                        photos to say the least!!! 😮 😮 😮 😀 Pete.

kman
                                                        Participant

hey… the man they call Tomatohead .. ain’t seen him around the campus lately…. anybody know ????? …

maso
                                                            Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 5,161 through 5,175 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.