Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,176 through 5,190 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Had a great time at Etown Summer Nats Friday!
        I was flying the Dover colors and a guy comes up and said I raced there etc. etc. and he lives off 9W near Milton. I asked if he knew Mikey and he said YES!
        Mikey does rich Rosa ring any bells???????Ran a Hemi dart????
        He said he is on the DDS site!

‘V’

patina
        Participant

Hey “V” where are the pictures? 😛

Pat

maso
            Participant

I will be up there in NY and in Conn. sometime in August for a family affair.

Will there be any DDS activity in the works at that time I should know about…? Anybody…?

Maso

patina
                Participant

Well the “Big One” Dover 7 and on August 1st the “Honor our Veterans” car show at Stratton VA in Albany. The New England Hot Rod Reunion August 28-30 in Epping NH and the last week of August is the Dutchess County Fair.

Pat

patina
                    Participant

Stopped by Bobby Laragina’s today and there was a guy working on a GMC 6 cyl. for his race car, we got to talking and he asked my name then he told me his.
                        It was Pat Henneberry 😎 😎

Pat

maso
                        Participant
                            quote patina:

Stopped by Bobby Laragina’s today and there was a guy working on a GMC 6 cyl. for his race car, we got to talking and he asked my name then he told me his.
                            It was Pat Henneberry 😎 😎
                            Pat

Mikey and I visited his shop there too. Somewhere just north of Beacon NY in the Hudson Valley.
                            That guy is smart with GMC six cylinder engines.

mleroux
                            Participant

😀 😀 😀 headed to Epping with V-Bob on Friday and will meet up with Frank and Carl and their gang , I will also get to see my neighbor Jim Beckman race his top dragster and his friend Jeff will be racing Jim’s 2010 Mustang in SS/D , good luck to them 😛 😛 😛 ,,, Mike ,,,

patina
                                Participant

Marty you never came up to the Machinery show! I have a raffle ticket with your name on it. Pictures at Antique Machinery and Antique Motorcycle Show at Rhinebeck this week. I’m selling raffle tickets for this BMW mountain bike (valued at $4000.00) to benefit the Adaptive Sports Team at Albany VA Hospital, of which I am a member. f anyone is interested let me know, tickets are $10.00 each. Go to “Team Albany Adaptive Sports” on facebook.

Pat

Attachments:

kman
                                    Participant

anyone going to the Lebanon Valley car show and drags tomorrow… if so… see ya’ there !!! ..

kman
                                        Participant

Had a nice time…

I will post a WHOLE lot more tomorrow….

babycakes
                                            Participant

K Man, I was there only there for a few hours ( had ‘back’ problems from work on Sat.) a ‘nice’ turn out,and I was sorry I couldn’t stay! 😥 Pete.

kman
                                                Participant

Sorry about the back my friend … feel better soon … maybe see you at the track next time…

kman
                                                    Participant

All pics that i took sunday at the valley are posted under ANY OTHER PHOTOS … thank you and enjoy !! (i don’t know how to post the link)…

patina
                                                        Participant

Going through some old EDN for Brian and found this, we won class at York Div. 1 meet. Oh Well The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB. I’ll see if Dino is awake.

Pat

patina
                                                            Participant

Found this also from July 26 1964. I think these were posted a while ago but I’m not doing anything.

Pat

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 5,176 through 5,190 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.