Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,431 through 5,445 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Thanks ‘Cakes” …well said…Always on the phones months and months in advance to put a fire under some folks pants. IF YOU Know a Dover Car or former racer …and He doesn’t even know what’s going on …have him (her) contact me . Initiating a few ‘new’ communication programs to get the word out and amping up the promotion to general public all over New England. Keeping up with the latest Tech stuff with our Facebook presence and other avenues. Soon will have a ‘formal’ press release project in place to be able to Copy-paste for anyone to submit anyplace. That plastered out on all your personal E-mail lists will hit a ‘bunch’ of folks…. Starting our yearly Sponsor hunting and all the other things involved. more as it Happens. Of Note…Latest tid-bits…EAST COAST GASSER group members all got a letter that Dave and wife Karen are bowing out running the ECG.Called Dave to confirm and Yes…he’s packin it in .Leaves the Group in limbo for now.
        Think the only date conflict for our Race would be the Jalopy Showdown at Beaver Springs…No biggee, they run on Sat. Won’t see any conflict with Pocono Reunion and have as yet heard nothing concerning the ’26th’ Annual Dover Reunion at Big Al’s. Guess it’s early for anything on Dover Fest at Big Als …usually in March-just too early I guess. I’ll be contacting Al for the latest. Nice to see Good Guys Back in Rhinebeck …We’ll be IN the goodie bags for that one .

vbob
        Participant

HEY

DDSW Fest is “usually” the weekend close to St Pats Day !!
            Waaay tooo early to set that up!!

‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Hey Pat, do you have any dates on your 2016 Rhinebeck Car Show & Swap
                or is it to early ❓

Frank… 😎

patina
                Participant

Yes Frank its May 7/8 always the 1st full weekend in May.

Patx

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Thanks Pat, trying to put all new event dates on new calendar.

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                        Participant

Frank,I haven’t missed one Rhinebeck Car Show, since it first started!!! It’s something I positively look forward to every year! I usually hit it on Friday (less crowded), and it’s a wonderful feeling to ‘meet’ and ‘greet’ ole ‘motor heads like you and I,that I’ve known for ‘many’ moons!!! It”s nice to hear the ‘Good Guys’ show is returning! The only thing I personally have a slight negative feeling about it, are,a lot of fancy high buck ($$$$) ‘hot rods’; I’m from the ‘old’ school ways,like a ‘shade tree’ mechanic I guess? lol 😉 😀 Pete.

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Pete, Friday, less crowded, you are getting old!!!!!!!!!
                                Go Saturday when all us young whipernapers are there,OH, I forgot, Friday senior price day!!!!

‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Yeah Pete, as V-Bob said, the young wipersnapers are there on Saturday but they still have to stop at Patina’s camp for a rest stop ❗ 😆 😆 It’s a nice down to earth show with a lot of beautiful cars ❗ Oh, and we always have the hospitality of Pat and Mike. 😆

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                                    Participant

Now now V Bob…..’respect your elders’ !!!!! 😉 😆 Pete.

babycakes
                                        Participant

Giving my computer a ‘break’ for a week and a half, heading down to Rhinebeck for ‘deer’ hunting,once again! I know it’s a bit early,but I wanna wish all of you a ‘HAPPY THANKSGIVING’!!! Enjoy it with the family! 😉 Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Hey Pete, for God’ sake be careful ❗ We want you around for a long time..
                                                Good luck, have fun and happy hunting ❗ 😆 😆 “HAPPY THANKSGIVING” to you also ❗
                                                Love this picture…

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

kman
                                                Participant

mleroux
                                                    Participant

😀 😀 😀 K-Man , as usual another incredible picture , THANKS , 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                                                        Participant

wish it was mine Michael…. just passin’ some time…. i don’t want to wish time away … but… dover drags at lebanon.. bring it on !!!! … and.. sorry , like most to see epping bite the dust…. shit … that was our first time there !! …. me/us getting ready to see how the southern boys rock and roll .. florida… get ready… super chip loaded sooooooo … what u got….. maybe i run into blake and mikey …. that would be cool ….

kman
                                                            Participant

my photos ….just messin’ with picassa …..

Viewing 15 posts - 5,431 through 5,445 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.