Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,491 through 5,505 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
        dino
        Keymaster

New phone system for Christmas…Full Fax and speed dial features…Need it …hitting the phones all next week…Sponsor prospects list is now gigantic from PRI Show.

dino
            Keymaster

Here it comes…… Top half of Ct to get 1-3 inches ….In southern New England, there will be snow or sleet to start late Monday night with more sleet than freezing rain into Tuesday morning,” An extended period of snow and sleet along and north of the I-90 corridor from Syracuse, New York, to Worcester, Massachusetts, will lead to more hazardous conditions for motorists.
                “There will be a transition to rain, but that changeover will be slower to occur in the interior.” Such a changeover will be quick along the coast.
                Before the changeover to rain, Boston should record its first measurable snowfall of the season.
                The same can be said for Worcester, Massachusetts, which already broke the record for the latest date of measurable snow. The previous record was Dec. 24, 1923.

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

Goodguys Gary Meadors Passed away.

Pat

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Cable guy comes to the house today,” NO NOT LARRY”, Scott. He sees the Vega in the garage and we start to talk! Comes to he knows and has raced against and lost too many times to our DDS 2nd gen. racer Ron Blake son of Tom ‘ODD JOB’ Blake!!!
                        Never know whos gonna ring your door bell,

‘V’

patina
                        Participant

What class did Fred Egloff’s 62 Chevy run before modified production? Was it D/SA?

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Pat, That’s a good question for Fred. He’s in the hospital (ICU) right now with some stomach
                                issues. I know when he bought the car, it had a 409 ci in it. He blew that engine up and then
                                went to a small block. Not sure if he ever ran a stock class with the small block? I think he said that he had the 3rd seat for extra weight. Not sure if he ever used it? Good questions for him when he feels better!

Frank… 😎

…..Al didn’t catch his driver side window open- it had his class on it. 😀 {edit-dino}

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Here’s Fred in 1972…click on photo to enlarge.

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

E’MP

Attachments:

patina
                                        Participant

I know it ran MP but before the hood scoop, I saw in a “results” page on the Dover site it said D/SA.

Pat

tomblake
                                            Participant

VBOB…..You get some pretty good people ringing your door bell. 😀

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

That’s interesting Pat. I didn’t think that the 62 wagon ever had an
                                                    automatic trans. in it ❓ Maybe it did, I don’t know….

Frank… 😎

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Frank 838 p.m. ,its only 750 p.m. !! WTF!!!!!!
                                                        HMMMMMM, mine says 8 50 p.m.yad yad yad p.m. ??????

‘V’

kman
                                                        Participant

HA… sounds like the thermometer in my car today… says 97… actually 88…. ahhhh…. florida…

kman
                                                            Participant

Just thinkin’ back…. anybody ever get an “excessive noise” ticket on the sprain parkway… or was i it… 🙄 …

Viewing 15 posts - 5,491 through 5,505 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.