Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,476 through 5,490 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Just got this off the HAMB is that the Mystery Willys?

Pat

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hey Mike, my dear friend, we talked on the phone tonight and you mention anything about the
            picture that Jim was looking for. You must have forgot to write it down on the pad ❓ 😮 😆 😆
            I use a pad for everything now ❗ 😆 Anyway, I’ll post the picture here and also email you the picture……Later dude ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
            Participant

Yep Pat, that’s ‘The Mystery Willys’ of AL’s!!! :geek: 😉 🙂 Pete.

dino
                Keymaster
                    quote patina:

Just got this off the HAMB is that the Mystery Willys?

Pat

PAT …They Got it From US…Been in .TO’Shea collection for years.

dino
                    Keymaster

Just updated ALL the RACE-Show-Schedule Stuff for our 8th Annual .

dino
                        Keymaster

now that the HOTROD Band is playing at our Race,,,Maso will probably be up to sit in…Hey …Idea …We’ll get any Dover Guys that play to sit in…The Dover Drag Strip Medicine Show & Junk Band…Video THAT !
                            .V-Bob on Accordion…who else? I’ll bring my Strat.

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4643

dino
                            Keymaster

Anybody notice? No yearly cost of living increase for Social Security benefits in 2016 … thanks for nothing ?

maso
                                Participant
                                    quote DINO:

now that the HOTROD Band is playing at our Race,,,Maso will probably be up to sit in…Hey …Idea …We’ll get any Dover Guys that play to sit in…The Dover Drag Strip Medicine Show & Junk Band…Video THAT !
                                    .V-Bob on Accordion…who else? I’ll bring my Strat.
                                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4643

Yeah… I’d do it but…
                                    I’m strictly a blues player and that’s not likely to work out so good with those guys.
                                    A “Hot Rod” 1960’s Rock band.

Go see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WN_4jzfRV4#t=15

I still got friends up in the Lake Carmel area.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Maso …asked Barry the guitar player about blues…his answer: Cool. Blues songs…We don’t usually do them (not very dance-able ) But they are easy so we can do just about any blues style.

maso
                                        Participant

Well…

Just tell him to go to You Tube dot com and type “Maso’s Blues” into “Search” there and see my seven videos, (some of them rather “off the wall”) and decide if he likes what he hears in them.

Do that… 😉

dino
                                            Keymaster

Will Do….Off the wall? thats You !

dino
                                                Keymaster

Its Christmas…Its about giving…Watch this ,especially you Vets.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

ATTENTION…Anyone having Trouble Logging In…there was a ‘glitch’ …If you tryed too many times…you got a prompt to ‘Now enter the ‘capcha’…problem was…it wasn’t there. It Is Now…you know,gotta type in what you see in the box. This usually happens when you forget your user name or password, and type in the wrong thing. SEE: the” Forgot your password” under the login box? click on it and your password will be sent e-mail ALSO …Want Everyone to go to your PROFILE and update your E-Mail Address..I tryed to contact someone yesterday and the E-mail address was outdated .TO DO THAT …Do This;

Up top Click on “USER CONTROL PANEL”
                                                        Click on “PROFILE”
                                                        Click on “EDIT ACCOUNT SETTINGS” ….see if your E-Mail Is correct…….ALSO while there You CAN change your User Name & Password if ya want.

I CAN HELP YOU FAST over the phone to reset stuff …I have the capability of ‘going into the boiler room” as ‘administrator’ to change anything: your user name -e-mail -password…910-997-4444 DINO

patina
                                                        Participant

Dino who’s car is this? Looks like you lettered it, is it Murphy’s speed shop over in Dover.

Pat

Attachments:

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Where were you when all the Fred Murphy 59 Chevy hit the forum????
                                                                Its allll here!!
                                                                Now get over here under the ole mistletoe!!!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 5,476 through 5,490 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.