Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,581 through 5,595 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Go back a page(About movie cameras)…While I’m on here…We got us a skating rink down here.My truck looks like a glazed donut …Power co. trucks parked in gas stations on stand-by.1/8 inch ice on my windshield this morning. going all day …Ice & sleet,switching to snow over night and into Sat. Hill- billys slid into the medians & off the sides of highways. …tow trucks rolling. Me …No Problemo …Dirt tracking it with the trick truck …Fun to watch southern boys look like deer in headlights as I wail towards them sideways….fun .

dino
        Keymaster

Shop Mailbox…Just got a recorded phone message…”Law Enforcement officials are recommending you stay off the highways..conditions are deteriorating rapidly.”

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster
                maso
                Participant

Has everybody here seen this video about a new internal combustion engine that’s been developed over in the Scandinavian countries…?

It replaces the valve train with a pneumatic system driving actuators for valve lift, duration and timing that can be digitized to make use of variables instead of constant valve action…

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/01/07/inner-workings-koenigseggs-camless-engine-revealed/?intcmp=hpff

This is big. Discussion, anyone…???

maso
                    Participant

Question: Who is this…???
                        ( I know…)

patina
                        Participant

It’s “Thunder Mike” that’s who it is!

And I’m Pat

vbob
                            Participant

HEY
                                This is how Lithuanians measure the snow !
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

While we were inside our homes nice and warm during the latest storm the OLD GUARD was out there !

GOD BLESS THEM AND GIVE THEM STRENGHT!
                                    ‘V’

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/soldiers-guard-tomb-unknown-soldier-blizzard-article-1.2506891

babycakes
                                    Participant
                                        quote VBOB:

HEY

While we were inside our homes nice and warm during the latest storm the OLD GUARD was out there !

GOD BLESS THEM AND GIVE THEM STRENGHT!
                                        ‘V’

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/soldiers-guard-tomb-unknown-soldier-blizzard-article-1.2506891

I second that Bob…”TRUE” American soldiers “DEDICATED” soldiers!!!

dino
                                        Keymaster

I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved.”

Attachments:

dino
                                            Keymaster

MASO ….Thats Pat Hennebery’s Car he sold to Mikey… He said This ….’My old 53′ Chevy O stocker “Tallman” that I sold to Mike McDermott and renamed “Thunder”. NHRA expanded the stock classes and the car fell into U Stock. Interesting they let him run in stock without a grill and gravel pan. Mikey related…” Pat, it had a home-made grill out of tv antenna material, and I told Joe T that I moved the front bumper out farther for the tow tabs. Does that mean I cheated??

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

WOW, 2016 is going to be a bad year for rocknroll!
                                                    Paul Kantner Jefferson Airplane dead !
                                                    R.I.P.
                                                    ‘V’

maso
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote DINO:

MASO ….Thats Pat Hennebery’s Car he sold to Mikey… He said This ….’My old 53′ Chevy O stocker “Tallman” that I sold to Mike McDermott and renamed “Thunder”. NHRA expanded the stock classes and the car fell into U Stock. Interesting they let him run in stock without a grill and gravel pan. Mikey related…” Pat, it had a home-made grill out of tv antenna material, and I told Joe T that I moved the front bumper out farther for the tow tabs. Does that mean I cheated??

I was with Mikey up there in the Hudson Valley three years ago and we stopped in on Pat Hennebery in his shop. Pat is a very impressive dude…! We were towing the Willys to the DDS event at Lebanon. There’s a guy who can make a six cylinder Chevy motor crank like a monster…!!!

kman
                                                        Participant

Perfect day of racing at Braydenton Motorsport Park … the quality of machinery was awesome … can’t post pics from this laptop but took the usual amount… again… great day..

mleroux
                                                            Participant

😀 😀 😀 K-Man , can’t wait to see them pictures , gonna get up near 50 degrees or better the next 3 or 4 days , a friend of mine that lives in Madison Ct. which on the coast line got 10 inches of snow from the last storm and I go less than 1 inch in northern Ct. I go a cousin that lives in Florida and he said he had some high 30 degree days that must have been in the mornings , enjoy your time in the warm weather 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,, Hi Frank ,,,

Viewing 15 posts - 5,581 through 5,595 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.