Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Just click on “other items” and you will see what else he has!

Almost opening day at the Valley 49 days to go!

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

EBAY guy…think its Al Peters Jr… OH found this …Fun:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/neat-drag-car-names.319934/

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Question off car topic, has anyone hooked up with the company Solar City for their homes electrical use ?

‘V’
                http://www.solarcity.com/lp/free-quote?semkeywords=sembrand&leadsource=search%20engine&programname=yahoo%20search&clickid=158

patina
                Participant

Yes I did.

Pat

kman
                    Participant

Congrats to Denny Hamlin on his Daytona 500 win… unreal finish !!!

dino
                        Keymaster

Toyotas?

kman
                            Participant

… and so…. big car show in Lakeland and drags at Bradenton this coming weekend… i had to make a choice.. ?????… i did…. going to both… HA… man.. i can get use to this !!…. bass fishin’ just o.k… weather.. spot on… coronas going down… would like to extend our stay… but nahhhh…. weather is a big difference from when we first got here… nisa nice …

mleroux
                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 K-Man , you keep rubbing it in and V-Bob is going to tell you to , BITE ME , again and I can’t blame him , have a great time while it lasts 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                                    Participant

i hear that Mr. Mike… but i’ll be back in april to fish them trouts… fun, fun, fun… God willin’…

tomblake
                                        Participant

kman…..Lakeland – Local Friday car show at the Burger King on Harden Blvd 5:00 to 8:30pm. Usually a good sized crowd. The Burger King is also near the airport. That’s our usual stop on Fridays. Just got the 55 back on the highway after some repairs.
                                            kman.. if your that close, we are near the airport also, give me a call 863 646 6062.

maso
                                            Participant

Mr. Blake…

Bring your camera and give us some pictures of the Friday night Burger King event…! 😉

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    For sale on Ebay “Connecticut Dragway” lots of nice pics for sale US Mule, Watertown Customs,Lagana, Al Oakes, !!!
                                                    Checkem all out!
                                                    ‘V

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drag-Racing-1936-Ford-Coupe-C-Gasser-THE-HUSTLER-Connecticut-Dragway-/151989406307?hash=item2363464a63:g:Z9EAAOSwDuJWx9l6

dino
                                                    Keymaster

16 new guys registered on forum in the last 30 days

patina
                                                        Participant

Dino is this the same Fore N Aft you guys talk about? Where was it? Sh&* it’s too big, I can e-mail you the picture or look on FB.

Pat

kman
                                                            Participant

Heading out to the burger king gig tomorrow in Lakeland… i be lookin’ for a bright orange 55 chevy drivin’ by Tom Blake … gonna be a good time !!! … then … another show in Lakeland on saturday.. then… to round it off… Braydenton drags on sunday… then… i rest…

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.