Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,656 through 5,670 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

KMan,
        Have Tom take pics and postem!!!!
        OH, when you takin the boys out on the boat???
        ‘V’

Attachments:

kman
        Participant

^^^^^^^^^ … shall do V… maybe i try Sues phone too … the camera i got with me takes lousy night shots and i couldn’t post em’ anyway on this dang laptop… as far as the boat goes its got to wait… i’m broke !!!!..

dino
            Keymaster
                quote patina:

Dino is this the same Fore N Aft you guys talk about? Where was it? Sh&* it’s too big, I can e-mail you the picture or look on FB.

Pat

FORE’ N AFT…Original was in White Plains…Then they opened Aft North in Brewster …early 70’s …I worked there…Gil Shott-Bartender.Then opened Aft east in New Rochelle(Old Ship Ahoy)..then Opened Aft West ..In Westport.4 going at one time …Terry took slides we showed during band breaks …candid customer shots.I ran the Light Show…during the week ,did all their advertising.

Re: latest project

http://patch.com/new-york/whiteplains/we-rocked-your-grand-mother-facebook-amasses-reunion-917eb860be

tomblake
                Participant

We went to local Burger King car show tonight. Kman and his wife Sue met us there. Vbob and Maso, kman took lots of pictures that he will post when he can. While we were there another Dover ODF came by “23 Altered”. Seems like there are a lot of Dover people here in Florida. The last couple of times at Old Town there Dover guys, they recognize the win stickers on the 55 and that starts the conversation.

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

This Topic now has 361,341 views! 566 pages since we started the “Daily Chat”…take THAT Facebook 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Guess I’m going to US 60 Dragway Sept 4, in Kentucky They’ve invited me to Announce the Super Shifters Nationals… I accepted …Run by old Dover Racer Thomas Borgia He writes me this…”I grew up in Dutchess county. Now living in KY. I’m a promotor for a stick shift group. I’m putting together a big race sept 4th in Louisville. We’re gonna have 10 classes. 1of which will be gassers. The AHRA wants to put top fuel classes in it. I’m looking for a announcer. I remember you as a kid from dover, and your the feel for the job….” And Some Reality Show is Gonna Film it .
                            http://us60dragracing.com/home.html

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

Kool Dino!!!

Pat

kman
                                Participant

And so… 2 car shows in 2 days… nice… plenty pics… but… let me say this… and more important … it was an absolute pleasure hanging out with Mary and Tom Blake…. we thank you for your hospitality big time… Sue and I were at their home this morning and quite frankly didn’t want to leave… down to earth AWESOME people that just happen to drive fast cars… and so… see yas’ at the “valley”.. good lord willin’… and thank you again…

kman and sue

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        Sounds like a great time!!
                                        K,next winter Ill have ta bring the Vega down!
                                        ‘V’

kman
                                        Participant

V… you got to try it … something car related always goin’ on…. also… got to get a shout out to “23 Altered”… fun time man… talked and laughed like we knew each other for years… good luck at the drags on sunday… i’m goin’ back to Braydenton for my need for speed …yeah man.. fun, fun, fun….

mleroux
                                            Participant

😀 😀 😀 K-Man , you must be having so much fun that you are forgetting to go to sleep , your last posted this after midnight , I guess you can always sleep when you get back up north , some of Tom Blake is rubbing off on you , too much to enjoy to let sleep get in your way , it must be a Florida thing , 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                                                Participant

Mr. Mike… if i get 4 hours of sleep .. i’m gonna throw a party… the genius doctors i go to can’t figure it out… ahhh.. life…

john-sachs-sr
                                                    Participant

Great weekend at Palm Bch. International Raceway.
                                                        Most of the NHRA Pro-Mod cars there dialing in for the Gators. Good turn out.
                                                        Kim made several passes on her PXM bike as well.
                                                        John

maso
                                                        Participant

They have spent a lot of money on improvements at the Palm Beach track…
                                                            But… they need to buy some of the surrounding land there for pit space.

john-sachs-sr
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote Maso:

They have spent a lot of money on improvements at the Palm Beach track…
                                                                But… they need to buy some of the surrounding land there for pit space.

Problem with that Maso, as I see it is, there’s a large slope that leeds to water on the east side of the pits. Probably a fortune + to do that. 😮
                                                                John

Viewing 15 posts - 5,656 through 5,670 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.