Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,671 through 5,685 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    hvy70ss
    Participant

Congrats Dino!! What an honor…

Bobby Smith

patina
        Participant

Am down on LI and stopped at Merkel’s shop yesterday Jack looking good went to lunch with him and Jr. Hopkins. Be back on Saturday

Pat

babycakes
            Participant

That’s ‘GREAT’ news Pat, Jack’s on the road to a quick recovery! I appreciate ya sharing the news,and was able to spend some time with him and Junior! I haven’t seen Junior since Epping; tell him I said ‘Hi’, to him and Patti, next time you talk to him…THANKS….Pete.

kman
                Participant

Howdy All .. off to Braydenton drag strip today for what appears to be mostly a “FORD” show … i don’t care … i feel the need for speed. and so i be there bad side/back and all. wound up in the hospital the other day.. nothing broken but the doc got me jacked up on pain pills…ahhhhh… just the way it goes… soooo… with camera in hand.. i go.

be safe
                    K

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

I talked with Fred today and wished him a Happy 78th Birthday. He sounded great and wanted me to say “Hello”
                        to everyone for him. He also wants to thank everyone for their prayers and best wishes. They have turkey roasting
                        in the oven for tonight’s family get together. 😆 “Happy Birthday Fred and many more” ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

patina
                        Participant

Buon Compleanno Fred another Pesci!

Pat

patina
                            Participant

A question for Fred, were these the same car’s? If so who owned it first?

Pat

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Hey Pat, They are the same cars. I believe that Bobby Lagana owned the car first, then sold to another guy who
                                    painted it black with the stripes on the roof and then Fred bought it from that guy. I will find out for sure for you.
                                    Fred’s having computer issues. 😆 Fred did say that this 56 was in Bobby Lagana’s shop before Bobby passed away.
                                    It was a street car, painted dark blue with a big block. They were putting 3″ exhaust on it.

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
                                    Participant

A ‘belated’ HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED!!! And “MANY” more to come! Health and Happiness be with you!!! … Pete.

kman
                                        Participant

If you are a Ford/Mustang guy then the drags at Braydenton would have been your show yesterday… nothing but Fords … took a “few” pics and hope to be posting them in the near future… peace..

K

dino
                                            Keymaster

Pat…Franks correct…same car

babycakes
                                                Participant

K Man,whether it be Ford,Chevy, or Mopar, all “AMERICAN” made, and that what really counts in book,with ‘drag’ racing!!! I know you take ‘no’ offense,and would 100% agree also! But it would have been better I’m sure,with more ‘variety’! 😉 😀 Pete.

kman
                                                    Participant

“But it would have been better I’m sure,with more ‘variety’! ”

Pete…. my words and thoughts exactly !!!! .. i actually found it to be a bit boring… anyway… nice weather…

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            Something for the man cave!
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

70 in Ct today !
                                                                Time to open the garage door and let the sunshine in !
                                                                ‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 5,671 through 5,685 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.