Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,881 through 5,895 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Frank,it’s a wonder you caught Mike L. standing still !!! He’s ‘always’ on the go,especially at the races! He goes through a pair of shoes,or sneakers,at every event 😆 . Seriously, you couldn’t want a “NICER” friend than Mike,and a ‘privilege’ to know him 😉 !!! You and ‘Bootie’ have a ‘great’ time, at ‘E’ Town; weather right now looking decent,for a green light!….Pete.

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            Whos going to The Valley Sunday ????

http://media.wix.com/ugd/61f23d_552565100f8947e8b598130cf78d9fb9.pdf

‘V’

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Congratss go out to Marlborough ,Connecticut native Joe Santangelo in his 95 Chevy Camaro winning super stock at the New England Nationals. This is Joes 3rd New England Nats win Back to back to back win !!!

http://competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/sportsman-results-from-2016-nhra-new-england-nationals
                ‘V’

babycakes
                Participant
                    quote VBOB:

HEY
                    Whos going to The Valley Sunday ????

http://media.wix.com/ugd/61f23d_552565100f8947e8b598130cf78d9fb9.pdf

‘V’

Mother Nature gifting us with ‘good’ weather (finger’s crossed) YEP! I’ll be heading there Bob!!! 😉 Pete.

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Friend wants ta buy a 650 carb, anyone got one FS??

‘V’

kman
                        Participant

Going to try to switch plans around and TRY to do the Rhinebeck show on Saturday and head for the Valley on Sunday… we shall see…

patina
                            Participant
                                quote kman:

Going to try to switch plans around and TRY to do the Rhinebeck show on Saturday and head for the Valley on Sunday… we shall see…

Kman send me a email at linguinebros@yahoo.com and I’ll give you my cell number.

Pat

mleroux
                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 K-Man and Pat , I will be at Rhinebeck with my 55 on Saturday , hope to see you guys while I’m there , 😀 😀 😀 😀 ,,, mike ,,,

tomatohead
                                    Participant

Here try this video 😀 hope it works 😀 https://youtu.be/0SNUqghDfuA …. we got “CLEMS” car running this morning after the rain 😀 All I had to do was set the valve lash add fuel and jump the battery and SHE FIRED RIGHT UP ❗ WE DIDNT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE ❗ ❗ IT IS OTHERWISE JUST AS CLEM LEFT IT ❗ ❗

Attachments:

kman
                                        Participant

And so today looks to be a much better day weather wise than yesterday so i think we shall mosey down to Rhinebeck and see whats going on.. maybe we find Pat down there…maybe Mr. Mike is still there … enjoy yer’ day…

maso
                                            Participant

😐

kman
                                                Participant

And so i’m learning… if you got nothing nice to say… say nothing at all… oh… but… weather was decent…. small car field … saturdays weather must have kept alot of people away….

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

BOREING Line and Anderson in the finals!!

‘V’

kman
                                                        Participant

Couple for Pete…

kman
                                                            Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 5,881 through 5,895 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.