Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,866 through 5,880 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

I’m gonna miss Epping, I went for a full knee replacement Tuesday, 1st day of PT today. Planning on being at GG next weekend.

Pat

tomatohead
        Participant

So just for FUN 😀 I am very Lucky to have “Clems” Maverick 😯 …….. to put in back to running order , this is really something for me 😀 Thanks Clem ❗ ❗ ❗

Attachments:

babycakes
            Participant

Nice to see and know Clem’s Maverick is in ‘good’ hands,and will run again! I’ve been waiting for a long time to hear how Billy Milano’s Mustang restoration is coming along??? I thought perhaps Marty (4X4), or Brian M. (historian), both from the Highland area,would have an update status for us to see if it was completed,or still progressing along? Just curious??? 🙄 Pete.

dino
                Keymaster

Cakes…I got Brian tracking down a bunch of cars …the Mustang included.Seems that might be held up for lack of funds…All of you…If ya know someone with a former Dover Car …Have them contact me…We need to get these guys to show…Dover Originals Display is FREE to participate…But they Have to Contact me so I can send them credentials and passes.

kman
                    Participant
                        vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Back at the home 20 just back from 2 days at Epping!
                            2 solid days of watching the New England Nats.!
                            ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

EPPING

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

EPPING!

‘V’

Attachments:

kman
                                    Participant

NICE V …. Thanks for takin’ us there via the pics … wish we could have been there ..

patina
                                        Participant

Looks like Fri. and Sat where a good choice, rained out today, finals tomorrow.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Pat, we all had a great time at New England Dragway. Could not ask for better weather
                                                for the 2 days we spent there. Hope we get lucky again this coming weekend when we
                                                head to Englishtown for the Summernationals ❗ Pat, said hello to our friend, Tom Goldman.
                                                I’ll see him again at Etown.

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                Participant

Special “THANKS” to V Bob,and Frank M. for sharing there photos at Epping,this past weekend! Great shots guys! Frank,here’s hoping we both have good weather this weekend, the ‘Valley’ for me,and ‘E’ Town,for you guys going there instead!!!….Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Yeah Pete, fingers crossed for the good weather for both of us Buddy ❗ 😀
                                                        This will be myself and Carl”Bootie” Booth’s 38th straight Englishtown national
                                                        event. 😮 😆 Pete, look who I found roaming the pits @ Epping. 😆 Mike
                                                        will be going to Rhinebeck/Goodguys this weekend with his “55 entered in the show.
                                                        Everybody have fun this weekend ❗ ❗ 😛

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

….SAME weekend at Cap Area Rods At Lebanon

kman
                                                            Participant

Decisions.. Decisions … see ya’ at Rhinebeck Mr. Mike .. you too Pat… hope the knee is healing nicely… super chip loaded !!! … get it on !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,866 through 5,880 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.