Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,971 through 5,985 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

Hi All … Just Bummin’ Around Locally and Hudson River Valley today … came across this…

Car Show in New Hyde Park ..

kman
        Participant

kman
            Participant

kman
                Participant

patina
                    Participant

Kman I was there also, so was Brother Mike. I was there between 11 and 2 then went to a monastery in Lagrange for a vinegar festival.

Pat

kman
                        Participant

Pat …. Just Missed You Guys … Sue and Me Were Down In West Park and caught that show on the way back home… i figured you might have been up in Syracuse with the MG …

babycakes
                            Participant

WOW! ‘Nice’ show turnout K-Man,and of course, ‘EXCELLENT’ photos,once again you captured!!! Appreciate you sharing for us ODF’s to savor over,those ‘beautiful’ hot rods that were there,plus,that ‘classic’ service station; my racing partner Bill,had a ‘Flying ‘A’ service station, back in the late 50’s,early 60’s.THANKS for the ‘memory’ too!…Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

As Pete said many times, Thanks for all the pictures that you share with us guys.
                                    Some guys can’t get out as much as they would like to and your pics keep everyone
                                    in the mood. Thanks again Buddy…..

Frank… 😎

kman
                                    Participant

Frank and Mr. Pete.. Thank you for the nice words and compliments … ahhhhh…. just the Ol’ Kman and Sue havin’ some fun… it is my pleasure bringing the show to those who can’t be there… as i like to say… You missed the show ??? … Well now you didn’t… Peace..

Oh.. I Like Flying A Too..

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Thanks for the GRRRReat pics KMAN!!!!
                                            I’m kickin it around if I’m going to race the Vega at Etown Nostalgia drags this commin Sunday July 24th!!!!
                                            Hooter than hell but that’s summertime!!!!

Thanks again,
                                            ‘V’

kman
                                            Participant

Thanks V … hey.. you gotta’ race .. but i understand the heat factor… glad the dover race goes down in september this year …

babycakes
                                                Participant

Another ‘THANK YOU’ K-Man,I made a copy of the original ‘Flying ‘A’ sign you took,and e mailed to my good friend,and racing partner,Bill. He gotta ‘big’ kick out of seeing one; it’s been since ’63’,since he saw one,after he closed his repair shop.A ‘flashback’ for both him and I !!!… :geek: 😮 😀 Pete.

kman
                                                    Participant

Awesome Mr. Pete … glad you guys enjoyed it…

kman
                                                        Participant

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Drum roll Please……….I’M BACK…Whew! 14 hours up drive to Syracuse….4 12 hour days of coordinating Gasoline Alley / the Dover Goodie Booth with help from Kim Kelly (Verminator Pat’s wife)…and even got to help five other cool artists letter a 67 cuda.. Tons Of photos to post when I size & crop. Sitting in Booth and Lee Valentine walks up …says Hi. Saw Pat Destefano, Les, Big Al had his display and I don’t know how many more. Had 37 race cars I set-up and a bunch of new guys coming to our Race!…..fuelers, FEDs ,Altereds ,gassers. And we’ll have at laest 3-4 great pinstripers coming to work on cars all weekend ..or bikes or your golf cart. I’ll post how;s coming in a separate topic later….TODAY the Big News is …There’s still some rooms available at our new host hotel this year >>> Comfort Suites. I’ll post the info & ‘insider’ tricks at that topic in the event section . More later as I clean up the mess of unloading the Van.Oh— over 200 bundles (7000) of Ct. Cruise News distributed all over the Syracuse Nationals with all our Dover Drags articles featured for second month in a row.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,971 through 5,985 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.