Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

So when you save a post where does it go? And how do you get it back?

In any case cake is done, coffee is on and I’m watching my paisans on you tube for the 100th time. Dejevu all over again

Disco Italian style

Pasquale Linguine

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

“Save A Post” ? If its posted …It’s here someplace ….search or go through topic headings…Explain O Fruit meister.

patina
            Participant

I started a post signed my name to it thjen had to attend to the cheese cake SO at the bottom it says ;

Load, Save, Preview, Submit,

I clicked on Save and never saw it again. Tried to retrieve it later and could not find an icon for saved drafts
                O’ Commidante

don-kauer

Hey Pat………..You made my day….I just watched Bobby Braciola………Excellent…………..Thanks….Don…

dino
                    Keymaster

Pat ….Ya left the Window Hanging….got to click save or submit or it times out…That’s what ya get for eating so much.

dino
                        Keymaster

What is the “Save” button for in topic posting?
                            This allows you to save passages to be completed and submitted at a later date. To reload a saved passage, visit the User Control Panel.

……………………These explanations are at the FAQ link up top to left of members-logout …ALL YOU GUYS should USE it And Read ‘USING THE FORUM’……jeesh…always too busy eating ….And while on the subject Pat… How come you don’t gain any wheight? Food -Food -Food …You and Paulie C. El Dino-operaio di guardia

patina
                            Participant

Don you have to thank Bobby (half Italian) Schlagel. I’m still laughing its like I’ve known those guys all my life.

Pat

patina
                                Participant

“THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE, THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE” What a JERK!
                                    I mean Drag Racer Magazine, thanks Dino

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster

Schlegel …Half Italian? think he’s Joyman …rhymes with Bagel and he can pack a few dozen of them away

………………Ancestry.com Says This ……HE’LL LOVE IT !!!!

“Schlegel Name Meaning and History
                                        German: from Middle High German slegel ‘hammer’, ‘tool for striking’ (Old High German slegil, a derivative of slahan ‘to strike’), hence a metonymic occupational name for a smith or mason, or a nickname for a forceful person.
                                        …………..He’s a Hammer !

bobby-s

Dino

to add to that, my second cousin on the Schlegel side is still doing
                                            the ancestry tree and found out that when my Schlegel grand parents
                                            came to the USA the changed the last name somewhat,
                                            not sure how they were going to be accepted here,
                                            from what he found out so far,,, the true family name from
                                            their town in Germany is Von Schlegel
                                            something to do with the family tree line over there
                                            some thing in roaylty. He is still working on it,
                                            into the early 1800’s last we talked..

but the hammer also means craftsman/tradesman
                                            when you get into it. My grand parients crest with the Von in
                                            the name has a feather on the helmet on top for the difference.
                                            pretty slick,,

dino
                                            Keymaster

Sledge Hammer works for me …Can’t wait to see your Helmut with a feather! “I Know Nossing ‘ -Hogans Heros………………………..kinda looks like him …good old Shultz

Attachments:

bobby-s

SWEET 😉

don-kauer

Hey Bobby, Me too……….My mother is Italian from Sicily and my Dad was German from Keele….I grew up in the Bronx in an Italian neighborhood (Morris Park) …When I watched that video it was like a family reunion Eh..Yo…….Badda Bing I hit em….Babba Boom he hit da ground 😆 😆 😆

don-kauer

Man you retired guys sleep late ❗ ❗ ❗

patina
                                                            Participant

No we don’t ! Just turn on the computer later. I’v already fed the cats, warmed up my wifes car washed the clothes and now I meet my friends for breakfast at the Elizaville Dinner why don’t you come up Don.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.