Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,256 through 6,270 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant
        kman
        Participant

How did you make out Joe ??? …

tomatohead
            Participant

…… try this one ❗ 😀 https://youtu.be/YRBoV5MGDrI my son and I at Island Dragway with his GO PRO 😀 ❗

babycakes
                Participant

‘Mater’ Joe….on the go!!! I gotta say,the video Joe, is ‘great’, just like your sitting inside your ride,for that blast down the ole Island Dragway quarter! When I lived in ‘Jersey’,many moons ago,I made several passes down that track; and watching you through the video,
                    brought back some good ‘ole’ memories,of what is was like Joe….THANKS!!!! :geek: 😮 😉 😀 Mr. Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hey Joe, Nice going! Love those inside the car videos. 😛
                        Are you all done for the season now ❓ Thanks for sharing Buddy. 😀
                        Now, as Billy would have said, “You can make the sauce” ❗ 😆
                        Have a good off season Joe…Be well ❗

Frank… 😎

kman
                        Participant

Lookin’ Good Joe !! ..

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Well T. Head, wheres round # 2 ???

‘v’

mleroux
                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hi Bob , his reaction time was showing on the score board before he went thru the traps as -.093 red so it must have been a time trial , 😎 😎 😎 ,,, mike ,,,

mleroux
                                    Participant

😀 😀 😀 Joe that video made us thirsty for more , did you record any more time trials or elimination rounds ,,, 😆 😆 😆 ,,,mike ,,,

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            tomatohead
                                            Participant

….. “V” … “CAKES” “K” an everybody else this should take us to the next video , 🙄 ……… this was qualifying or 3rd t/t , 😀 lot of FUN on the TOP END POWER ❗ heres pictures of the lanes Great guy a talked to there his name was “PUAL” had the BIG 62 Pontiac I ran 2nd time out REAL NICE guy said “SUPER DUTY SAVAGE” on his car 😀 heres the video https://youtu.be/88dcseIdg1k ENJOY ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                Participant

…… this one should be me chasing the Pontiac 😀 https://youtu.be/kXwsLM38INA 😀 ENJOY …….. OH its on the TOP END 🙄 always turn up the volume ❗ OH yea these are all THANKS to my SON MICHAEL for the videos and pictures 😀

Attachments:

kman
                                                    Participant

Rave on Joe !! … Great job on the vids Michael …

dino
                                                        Keymaster

MAD FRENCHMAN maverick Now for sale for sure…Kevin is got way too many family things going on…scaling back his racing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/222286289911

340swinger
                                                            Participant

Says it ran at the Valley, maybe somebody remembers it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222282687859?rmvSB=true

Bob Hoffman

Viewing 15 posts - 6,256 through 6,270 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.