Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,271 through 6,285 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Bob …where ya been? Clem ran It in 2014 and Kevin just ran it at The Dover Race…See the Photos .

kman
        Participant

mleroux
            Participant

😀 😀 😀 ,,, Joe , a friend of mine is looking for 2 headlight bezels for a 1964 Fairlane , if you know anybody that has some please let me know ,,, mike ,,, 😡 😡 😡

340swinger
                Participant

Dino, re read my post, I wasn’t referring to the ” Frenchman ”

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222282687859?rmvSB=true

patina
                    Participant

Bob I understood, Dino’s got too many irons in the fire. I don’t recall the car but it sure is cool.

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster
                            quote 340swinger:

Dino, re read my post, I wasn’t referring to the ” Frenchman ”

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222282687859?rmvSB=true

Sorry ‘buot that..Just read where 59 % of folks dont click on link…just read the headline…Me Bad.

babycakes
                            Participant

Just curious? Was wondering if Brian M. had any ‘luck’,tracking down Billy Milano’s B/G Mustang,from Highland, that was being restored??? Also,
                                the whereabouts of Marty T. ( 4X4 Vega) ? Last I seen Marty,was about 4 years ago, at the ‘Valley’ for the ‘Dover’ Drags,to talk to. 🙄 Mr.Pete.

dino
                                Keymaster

I’ll call Marty myself…He couldbe very busy with his Job…Last talked to him last year, he related that….I’ll report back…As far as the Mustang…It appears money has ground it to a halt …I’ll get more info…On THAT subject…it’s become increasngily harder to track down some guys and cars…I’ve called one guy about 10 times and always get voice-mail and no response…. Shake these guys trees ,if ya see them.

dino
                                    Keymaster

…. My gosh , how time flies…Going home soon for my son’s 19th birthday …Wow ! he was only 11 when we did the first race.In his final year at Community College,,,will graduate this year and go on on to Pembroke College. Daughter is 16 …She was only 8 back then.Now has 2 more years at Community College and is driving on a permit.But I still got my hair !

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

RIP BOBBY VEE !!!!!!!!

‘V’

kman
                                            Participant

Now This looks like fun !!!

babycakes
                                                Participant

THANK YOU V Bob for letting me look back in the rear view mirror of my life,watching those You Tubes on both Del and Bobby,with there famous ‘rock and roll’ hits,back in our ‘era’! Boy did I ‘have it all’; living home, hot rods, and of course a ‘hot’ variety of girls!!! Personally, I don’t think those songs back then,plus reliving those years,as we still do….(and I hope),will never die!!!… 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀 Mr.Pete.

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Fred Harrison came to our race last month allllll the way from Texas and he has a kool Anglia for sale if your lookin for one!!!
                                                        ‘V’

http://www.racingjunk.com/Nostalgia/182786906/1948-Anglia.html

patina
                                                        Participant

Well the first coating of snow is on the grass here in the town of Red Hook. I’m still working on things I needed to do last year!

Pat

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

GET READY!
                                                                WINTERS A COMMIN!

‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 6,271 through 6,285 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.