Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    bossguy

Interesting Dino, the last couple of days when I logged in my microsoft Security Essentials (free) picked that up on the opening page and the java icon would pop up. Microsoft eliminated it within moments. Thanks for explaining.

dino
        Keymaster

Gotta do the computer protection and maintenance!
            At your Internet Explorer Browser: Tools-click on Internet options…Delete ALL …after Every internet ‘session”
            At Start..Go to Accessories -System Tools -Do >DISC CLEAN-UP Daily…And Disc Defragmentator once a week
            ALWAYS update/upgrade ALL security-Virus programs….weekly set whereever for ‘automatic
            At Our Board Index page…scrool down to bottom -find ‘Delete All Board Cookies’ and click on it
            Always Update JAVA http://www.java.com older versions let bad things sneak by…need this to read video & audio stuff on internet.

Heres some good FREE Download Anti -Virus programs :
            http://www.avast.com/index < REAL GOOD
            http://www.superantispyware.com < gets the rest
            http://www.malwarebytes.org < Also excellent

I run These plus “Ad-Adware”
            ……………….Oh yeah! If you’re registered on the forum …ALWAYS login OR you won’t see Latest posts in “View Active Topics” -that have been recently done in All the headings ,at The Multi-media section , and of course ODF Headings-“IF” your’e an ODF Premium Member.

dino
            Keymaster

The Little Geeks are busy this week! Just Got this From Jim Biron :

“Not sure where it is coming from but it seems like we’ve been spammed-( Hudson Valley Cruise Site).
                Please make sure your virus scanner and malware scanner (AD-Awarre or SpyBot kind of programs) are up to date to prevent this type of spam from growing.
                As I said I’m not positive where this came from but it appears that someone has grabbed an address book or email distribution list for some unprotected computer.
                Just so you know, I run AVG antivirus and Ad-Aware and SpyBot malware programs on my system to protect it as well as ZoneAlarm as the firewall.”
                Jim
                http://www.HudsonValleyCruise.com

dino
                Keymaster

Test 1-2 test…..Is this thing on ? ATTENTION IN THE PITS ! “Daily Chat” about 4 days quiet? Did everybody leave their computer for a vacation ? Had to do a Bunch of honey-do’s & shop work over the weekend and never got online for anything myself.When Brian called for some updates …I was mowing the lawn. Broke my cell phone TOO ! Brian will be out Tues.Tracking down new stuff -Mustang at Troys latest …..More photos and Drag Times to retreive and plans to invade Smokeys Basement and other Danbury area leads.He also is going to do a Duchess tour ,as he says ‘across the river” . Kauer ! Is that “Blue Knight” guy on the forum? …slips my ‘data base -brain…searching here for contact info..I will post a bunch of Brian’s new submitted stuff later.

mikey

Dino, I’m a little disappointed in Brian. He called once, and I was not home, and he never left a call back number with my wife, so I could not even get a hold of him. I would like to have met him, but I guess he was too busy. Maybe I’ll meet him at the Dover Nostalgia Drags in Sept. ……………..Mikey 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Mikey…He was running a tight timetable and driving in unchartered waters …didn’t realize who long the stops and destinations took.

dino
                            Keymaster

Speed Casey’s Brother BOB, our latest to sign up for ODF Membership, and now registered on the forum.

patina
                                Participant

HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT. Get the point 😈 😈

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster

….same all over HOT … everybody wilted and ‘burned out”…. 103 in the shade here today.

mikey

Where the heck has everyone been the past few days?? Wake up people!! ………..Mikey 😮 😯 😆

tomblake
                                            Participant

mikey……Good to see you are getting ready again. Though you would have had the car dialed in by now, but I know about problems. I’ll be waiting to hear when you get the shocks and transbrake fixed. Wish I had a track so close to my house.

mikey

Thanks Tom, we really do need to get together somewhere, sometime. I almost feel bad I’ve got a track so close, but I had to try it. Once I get my stuff together, we’ll go to Bradenton together. ………….Mikey 😆

patina
                                                    Participant

Well we are back up and running again 😮 😮 😮 After fooling with the mag for half the day and getting the timing exactly where I wanted. We started it 5 or so times each time something else wrong 😮 😮 😮 but now the tach even works 😎 😎 😎 its the period correct Sun tach w/ magneto sender, and Billy Mas the magneto works I just want to get a spare cap. Its idling high but not running rich anymore so we won’t run out of gas on the return road 😆 😆 😆
                                                        I am getting the hood finished Monday at Dutch Comstocks Metal Meet in Herkimer NY and I’m planning on going to the Valley next weekend or maybe Friday for track rental

Ciao Pasquale; Tonights menu: Butternut Squash Rissotto with Sausage, Pancetta and Leeks.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

I always take a leak after Squash & sausage. :o………..jamming on 4 jobs at once…no time to chat… chow …ta-ta-…bu-by

patina
                                                            Participant

As it stands right now we got a spot on the track rental day on Friday July 16 2010. Frank Gaizo a NETO member just made the reservations. 😎 😎 😎 I have to forgo my Friday breakfast with the boys to be at track by 8AM 😮 😮 😮
                                                                If anyone has friday off 😮 😮 😮 come on up.

Oh the Rissotto was great 😀 😀 😀

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.