Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

……. OH ❗ I am sure you pretty much “told them” they were swinnin with the fishes otherwise 😯 its working great ❗

paul-ceasrine

One more blast from the past.
            1970 SS396 Nova
            Red w/black vinyl top.
            Spectator side
            Comes off the line, snaps axle, does a quick 90-degree left hand turn
            Goes up the hill toward the specators and flips on its roof.
            Who it Be?
            What Year?
            PC,,,me thinks 1971 and the car was in B/S

don-kauer

Chef Pasquale………..You’re still there!!!!!!! 😀

patina
                Participant

Stll here 😆 Anyone coming up to GG Rhinebeck this weekend? They are already checking in 😎

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

Hey…just checked …it’s 101 in the shade here ! …Hope you guys find shade to park up there. Need a report if our flyers got into the Goodie bags at Rhinebeck….oh well back to work (some outside-Hot -ouch! ) AFK

bossguy

Pat, I was planning on being there and yesterday my right ankle swelled up. Today was blood work and x-rays. No diagnosis yet. I’ll have to see how it goes sat.

patina
                            Participant

Today was hot and humid place was not packed but had cars heres some pictures of GG Rhinebeck. (Photos Moved To GoodGuy topic in “Events” )

Pat

Forgot one, for you Mater.[*]

mikey

Some very nice pics there, Chef. Looks like there was a lot of nice vehicles there. I really like the Mopar, very cool. ………….Mikey 😆

patina
                                    Participant

Today was much different from yesterday. It was PACKED hard to find a parking spot at 9:15AM saw Jack (bossman) and others, I won a gift certificate to pay 50% of a item from Professional Products. Here’s more pictures.-MOVED TO GOOD GUY TOPIC:
                                        http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2192

dino
                                        Keymaster

Moved all the Goodguys shots to the Goodguys Rhinebeck topic in events (Pat-did our flyers get into the goodie bags?) Brian is IN town…We’ll take some shots and post tomorrow. He’ll head south tonight…stand by Mikey.

pauljbayarinas
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Moved all the Goodguys shots to the Goodguys Rhinebeck topic in events (Pat-did our flyers get into the goodie bags?) Brian is IN town…We’ll take some shots and post tomorrow. He’ll head south tonight…stand by Mikey.

the flyers were in the goody bags

mikey

On my way down to M&M in Davie, Florida. Going to pick up my trailer and bring it back to Kissimmee, think I’ve got at least two buyers. Good test run for my latest acquisition. I picked up an 88 Chevy 3500 dually, Choo Choo. 96000 miles, pretty good shape for the age. ………………Mikey 😆

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Quick HI …then back to work…Have new photos from Brian to post…but had both computers Home AND shop go down last week…plus my vinyl cutter had a breakdown right in the middle of numorous jobs.We got Real busy and didn’t need that all to happen. Worked late most days and weekend and still catching up. Later .

tomblake
                                                        Participant

Oh man that will put a dent in your day (and night).
                                                            By the way the site is working great.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh !….I’m gona wright a book….”So you want to run a website?” Seems we got hacked …real deliberate act of cyber attack. The little geek dirt bag ‘planted’ a hidden java script trojan horse ‘ Bug ‘ in the data at the bottom of the home page. I got hit at the shop computer and immediatly contacted my ‘ level III” tech buddie at our server ,who hosts the site .He was able to quickly find it and in his words” ‘Ive seen this hundreds of times”. Asked him why do they do it? ” ‘Can’t answer you.Ther’es no purpose except for messing up someones site “. He deleted it and rewrote our Data access ,so they couldn’t do it again,as they did. Welcome to the Wild Wild Web. I now have 4 anti-virus-spyware-malwear -and security programs running on my computer and am slowly becoming knowledgeable to the ‘Evil Ways” of the internet pirates.Too bad …these geeks can’t find something productive to do LIKE BUILD And Race a Car .Fixed now…I’ll be posting some helpful FREE anti virus perograms for ya tomorrow. Had a long day…G-nite.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.