Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,316 through 6,330 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

hey ….

babycakes
        Participant

“BLAST-OFF” for ‘V’ Bob, for another 10 second run!!! It surely brings a smile,and definately worth the while !!!! Right Bob ? 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀 . Mr.Pete. THANKS for sharing K-Man, “COOL”!!! :geek: 😮 🙂 .

vbob
            Participant

HEY

FED FOR SALE!!!!!
                OH, BILLY BILLY BILLY !!!!!!!!

‘V’

http://www.racingjunk.com/Nostalgia/182813356/215-inch-Neil-and-Parks-FED.html

dino
                Keymaster

We’ll have ‘early’ event flyers there…Who’s puttin a car in ?…contact me…I’ll send you a big poster Too.

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                    Participant
                        quote VBOB:

HEY

FED FOR SALE!!!!!
                        OH, BILLY BILLY BILLY !!!!!!!!

‘V’

http://www.racingjunk.com/Nostalgia/182813356/215-inch-Neil-and-Parks-FED.html

Yes my car is for sale ! If the car sells it will just change my role as a racer . I will be working for NHRA at all of the divisional races this year and helping B.J. with his car at a few races . If I don’t sell the car I will be running the 7.0 pro series at Epping and of course the Dover race ! You still have to feed the beast so I have parts on order and work to do on the car to make it quicker !

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Billy, hope everything works out the way you want it to ❗ “Merry Christmas” ❗

Frank… 😎

dino
                            Keymaster

Thanks for the Update Billy…you just seem to get Busier!

babycakes
                                Participant

Countdown,just a few more days till a ‘new’ year! I wanna wish all our ODF’s a “HAPPY” and “HEALTHY” New Years to you ‘all’ !!!! 🙂 Mr.Pete.

vbob
                                    Participant
                                        vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINO !!!!!!!!!
                                            Wishing you many more healthy years ahead for you!!

OH, you can take the afternoon off!!!

‘V’

tomblake
                                            Participant

Well how about that, Dino is 69. Happy Birthday man.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Thanks…No biggee…only as old as ya feel…I’m 16
                                                    Oh- Just to keep things rolling,I’ve Reactivated My old “DINO’S CUSTOM PAINTWORKS”. Hooked up with a real Pro Body Guy ,just 1/8 of a mile from My shop. Back at it already with a Dragster being prepped now….Economy was right and things are looking good.Great response from many old customers when I put up a new Facebook page just last Friday.Calls & messages coming in from all over…Might even do two Nostalgia Funny Cars in Pa.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

V-Bob says take the afternoon off ….HA! fat chance…we got a major Snow ‘event’ coming friday night…Hillbillys on alert…freezing rain turning to snow all day Sat. Got three bags of Ice melt from my Racer freind who’s the manager at local O’Rielly’s. He drives a jet Willys ! .

mleroux
                                                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 I just got the Connecticut Cruise News for December and January and on page 30 is a picture of V-Bob at the Plainville reunion for the stock car track , ,, 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

patina
                                                            Participant
                                                              Viewing 15 posts - 6,316 through 6,330 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.