Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,331 through 6,345 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Busy With Our reactivated Custom Paint and working on Race…. Also gearing up to plan Gasoline Alley at Syracuse Nationals. I’ll be making a bunch of new posts later …So EVERYONE…How ’bout an after Christmas update and pre season note from all of you…Whacha doin?

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hey, I got this late Christmas present from my dear friend. It was a box of t-shirts for all the guys
            that hung out and worked on their cars at “The Anglia Garage”. It was our country club ❗ 40 plus
            years later we still talk about the garage. The t-shirts were suppose to have some art work, but because
            the artist was too busy, it never happened ❗ 😮 I want to thank my friend once again for his thoughtfulness
            and for keeping “The Anglia Garage” memories alive ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
            Participant
                quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Hey, I got this late Christmas present from my dear friend. It was a box of t-shirts for all the guys
                that hung out and worked on their cars at “The Anglia Garage”. It was our country club ❗ 40 plus
                years later we still talk about the garage. The t-shirts were suppose to have some art work, but because
                the artist was too busy, it never happened ❗ 😮 I want to thank my friend once again for his thoughtfulness
                and for keeping “The Anglia Garage” memories alive ❗

Frank… 😎

Nice. 😀 😀

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    Dont forget to check your helmet for the 2017 racing season!
                    I got mine !
                    ‘V’

Attachments:

maso
                    Participant

Everybody…
                        Go see my new video.
                        Click: https://youtu.be/xdTCwd-zdaY
                        😀

topgun
                        Participant

Hello
                            not to much going on finally got motor running good but had clutch issues last year
                            so having one made from hyatt clutches
                            see you at the races
                            Rich TOPGUN

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Its that time of the year again!!!!!
                                ITS PACZKI TIME !!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

mleroux
                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 the NHRA has changed their web site again and there is a lot of stuff on it now but I haven’t been able to find the entry list , has any one come across it on the web site and if so please let me know were it is , if it is not there why would they delete it 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS , 55 Chevy gasser for sale on Ebay!!! Its in Shelton, Ct. Tom”ODD JOB” Blakes hometown!
                                        ‘V’
                                        http://www.ebay.com/itm/1955-Chevrolet-Bel-Air-150-210-/182430894752?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2a79ba8aa0:g:V78AAOSwMtxXsRCV&item=182430894752

vbob
                                        Participant
                                            tomblake
                                            Participant

VBOB….Keep hoping that one day the old “Odd Job” will show up but chances are pretty slim.

patina
                                                Participant
                                                    quote TomBlake:

VBOB….Keep hoping that one day the old “Odd Job” will show up but chances are pretty slim.

Tom how would you know? Is there anything that probably wouldn’t have changed to identify your car?

Pat

tomblake
                                                    Participant

Pat…yes, would know that car if I saw enough of it. Straight axel, 3/4 truck rear end, home made traction bars and the trunk was filled with lead all the way around the inside edges. I think the lead was worth more than what I sold the car for at the time. It took days of melting the lead bars into the trunk edges. Back than the car had to weigh 3875# with the 283 to run E/G and it was close to that weight.

patina
                                                        Participant

Tom that’s pretty funny about the lead. When Brother Mike and me narrowed the chassis on the MG the cross members were full of lead.

Pat

patina
                                                            Participant

US street nationals at Bradington Fla. http://www.speedvideo.com/live-event/u-s-street-nationals-2017/

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 6,331 through 6,345 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.