Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,346 through 6,360 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

Hey 😯 I saw this the last week driving the truck down to Brooklyn in Queens got a couple of quick as I could pictures while moving had a chrome straight axle the tunnel ram and it was a 4 spd and my favorite color WHITE 😀 ❗ ❗

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Hey “Mater” get in touch with me. Brother Mike and I want to stop down’

Pat

vbob
            Participant

HEY

WHAT, no dash cam video T. H. ??????
                ‘V’

john-sachs-sr
                Participant
                    quote patina:

US street nationals at Bradington Fla. http://www.speedvideo.com/live-event/u-s-street-nationals-2017/

Pat

Check the PDRA race scheduled for March. May have been changed to South Georgia Motorsports track in Cecil, Ga.
                    Track had a tornado hit this month, but claims to be running the PDRA race.
                    We’ll be there with Kim’s bike.
                    John

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hey Joe, Nice job on the pictures ❗ ❗ 😀

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                        Participant

Mater….he was probably looking for John Milner,and his ’32’ yellow coupe to run! lol 😆 Mr.Pete.

kman
                            Participant

Pat … thank you for that link to the Braydenton track live stream … we were there yesterday and saw some great racing .. and took a few pics.. 😀 … we was going to go today but they got a rain delay going on.. we shall see…

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS,
                                    January is shot ta shit Feb. only 28 days so were are in the planing stages of the annual Dover Drag Strip Winter Fest 2017!!!

Sooo, lookin at Saturdays in March, the 4th and the 11th are out so that leaves 2 Saturdays left the 18th and the 25th!!!
                                    I have to make a few phone calls and then will nail a date for the fest!!!
                                    If it really makes a diif. to someone which Saturday its on post something and let me know !!!

‘V’

Attachments:

kman
                                    Participant

Pat … we didn’t get out to Braydenton today… rain delay shot the whole thing for us… finally got started around 3 and with the hour ride… well… figured i would watch it on the live stream… some great racing with cars ( Pro Mod, Pro Nitro, Pro Outlaws) well… doubt if the Valley can draw them there.. sooooooo… fun, fun, fun…. again… i want to thank you for the live stream link… and so… Good Lord Willin’… see you at the races…

kman
                                        Participant

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO OUT THERE….. hey… whats new… whats goin’ on … everybody cool… warm…. how goes it ????

patina
                                            Participant

Snowed today Kman

Pat

kman
                                                Participant

Pat… in my sick mind i miss a bit of that… stay warm my friend… you been on the slopes yet ??? … hard to imagine that last saturday i was watching pro mods and such pushing 200 … and a few ran faster than that.. ah… fun.. fun… fun…. in the ” almost ” sun….

tomblake
                                                    Participant

kman….Downtown Lakeland this Friday evening starting at 5:00 pm.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

K Man, I too got some of that ‘white’ stuff like Pat D. to clean up this a.m. I don’t mind though, not deep,and it looks like a Xmas card picture outside! The plus to it all,it’s all downhill from here till spring,and I see both in the a.m. it’s starting to get lighter out,and at night,staying lighter longer,before the sunsets! Time for us ‘Yankees’ to ‘get the itch’ on nostalgia drag racin’!!! lol 😉 😀 Mr.Pete.

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

K, you can have it !!!!!!
                                                                I like my ice in my drink!
                                                                ‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 6,346 through 6,360 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.