Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,406 through 6,420 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Thanks for the post Mas.!!!!
        Heres another Dover Drag Strip legend, Kevin Dunn and George Daons Willys pick-up , also the pics for sale on EBay!
        ‘v’
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Drag-Racing-DUNN-DAON-1940-Willys-P-U-454-Chevy-Kevin-Dunn-/152453488979?hash=item237eefa153:g:crwAAOSwcLxYK9Sl

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Heres a Larson Ford T-Bolt pic on EBay, ya just gotta go through the bunch this guy has for sale, there are many other DDS cars thee!
            ‘V’

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1960s-NHRA-Drag-Racing-1964-Ford-THUNDERBOLT-LARSEN-FORD-Bill-Kolb-C-B-I-II-/201837350586?hash=item2efe718eba:g:jB4AAOSwB09YHRNP

maso
            Participant

Vee…
                Somebody… bring that E-Bay page to Bobby’s attention. It’s important that he know ’bout that.
                💡 ❗
                Is the Larsen Ford car the real one or a copy…? I remember it well from Dover and from the White Planes dealership. I just brought that to Drake Viscome’s attention. Drake is my neighbor, I see him a lot.

bobby-s

MASO, yep the indy dart Ron ran, I have a few pictures of it in my collection thank you for thinking of me. Also if you did not know at the last new England hot rod reunion in 2015 there was the last HELLZAPOPPIN DRAGMASTER was parked next to mine, sweet the first & last HELLZAPOPPINS of Ron Abbott. I’m hoping to make a trip to Vermont to park next to it this summer some time, the guys there are watching for dates.

bobby-s

Maso here are some pictures of the Dobbs Ferry Ford T-Bolt, and my 1 of 2 diecasts I made. The bolt in front of the dealership, in the lower garage area with Chuck he was a mechanic & driver of the bolt.

Attachments:

maso
                        Participant

Attn: Bobby Schlegal…

Question: Will you bid on the Dart…?

john-sachs-sr
                            Participant
                                quote Maso:

Vee…
                                Somebody… bring that E-Bay page to Bobby’s attention. It’s important that he know ’bout that.
                                💡 ❗
                                Is the Larsen Ford car the real one or a copy…? I remember it well from Dover and from the White Planes dealership. I just brought that to Drake Viscome’s attention. Drake is my neighbor, I see him a lot.

The Larsen T-bolt was the real deal. They were converted for Ford to race by Andy Hotten’s Dearborn Steel Tubing shop.
                                Bob and I (B&J Automotive) did some work on the car as well.
                                John

kman
                                Participant

Yet another good car show 15 minutes away… whole lot more cars than last week … rave on !!! … tomorrow… gone fishin’….

dino
                                    Keymaster

Sent a message to ole “William” selling Dover website photos …Can’t do that- copyright infringement…was very firm…hope he gets the message.

bobby-s
                                            quote Maso:

Maso I have a few pictures of that DRAGMASTER already, few sent to me not from dover site. Also from indy in the pits from racers who were there.. Thanks for asking.

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Baby its cold outside!
                                                ‘V’

Attachments:

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote BOBBY S.:

quote Maso:

Maso I have a few pictures of that DRAGMASTER already, few sent to me not from dover site. Also from indy in the pits from racers who were there.. Thanks for asking.

Bah…!!!
                                                    I feel liked an idiot.
                                                    I actually thought the E-Bay proposition was for the car, not just a picture of it.
                                                    Sheee…sh…!
                                                    😮 😳 🙄

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

At least its getting above freezing!!!Going in the right direction!
                                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            Dont forget to freshen that trany before the 2017 starts or Itll be a short season for ya!
                                                            Give JR. a call!
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Yes …I’m alive And well…Just got done with 4th Dragster Paint job in 6 weeks…plus Sign shop busy…taking a break soon to Blitz the Forum And Internet with Latest Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags Info & Updates. WOULD “REALLY” like a lot of you to get off Facebook or your butt and let the rest of us know how you’re doing…what ya working on or? scrool through Board index page and post some replies to all our topics.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,406 through 6,420 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.