Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,541 through 6,555 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

Everybody…

Go see a video that I just now uploaded to the YouTube of a local car show in Mooresville, NC.
        There’s a very well prepared red Morris Gas Coupe in action, a ’57 Ford street cruiser, an excellent ’39 Ford and a ’36 Ford convertible coupe.

Click: https://youtu.be/5yZBVt3N9vQ

Post a comment if you’d like to.

Maso

vbob
        Participant
            dino
            Keymaster

Well it’s Finally come…My awesome Son Josh Graduates tomorrow From Richmond County Community College. Mom & I couldn’t be prouder of his achievments.He did 5 years in Early High School Colllege Program getting 4 years of High school and 2 years of College. Two Diplomas ! Accepted At UNC Pembroke for next year…and sister Nicole a year behind him doing the 5 years in 4 ! Both have flawless records and high marks. My Babys grew up

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

Does anyone know if this is Dover? If so anyone recognize the Merc.?

Pat

Attachments:

tomblake
                    Participant

Looks to me like very early Dover. Looks like the flagger out front. Don’t remember the Merc but cool car.

tomblake
                        Participant

Congratulations Dino, that a big mile stone for the boy.

340swinger
                            Participant

Wow Dino, two diplomas, very impressive. Congratulations to all !

Bob Hoffman

maso
                                Participant

The early Dover photo of the purple Merc is excellent quality for it’s time.
                                    I have to think that there must be more where that one came from.
                                    I’d love to see more.
                                    That looks like DDS to me.

vbob
                                    Participant
                                        babycakes
                                        Participant

“HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY” to all the ladies of us ‘Ole Dover Farts’ who tolerate our remaining love and dedication to ‘Dover’ Drag Strip!!! Bless ya’s all !!! And THANK YOU!!!!!!!! 😉 😀 Mr.Pete.

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Anyone out there tell me the kit # I need to replace my MSD cap & roter. SBC!
                                                Thanks,
                                                ‘V’

Attachments:

tomblake
                                                Participant

Vbob……found this on google.

msdtechsupport2

The 8555 is an older version of the 85551. It will fit both small and big block Chevrolet motors. The cap-a-dapt kit will work just fine on this distributor. Use kit part number 8445; this comes complete with cap, rotor, and base.

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Thanks Tom!!!
                                                        I did see the kit for the newer 8555 1 , I thought it might be the ford style low profile , but wasnt sure! Thats what happens when you use 10 year old parts!!!!!

I guess gotta keep up with the new tech.!!!!

thanks again, Ill give it a shot!

http://www.jegs.com/i/MSD-Ignition/121/8445/10002/-1
                                                        http://www.ebay.com/itm/MSD-84085-Distributor-Cap-And-Rotor-Kit-Brass-Terminals-8408-8423-/191806277318?hash=item2ca88b86c6:g:lyoAAOSweW5VEXFI&vxp=mtr
                                                        Bob

patina
                                                        Participant

Hey “Cakes” you recognize this track? JM in the early years and Ralphie in the background. Picture posted on HAMB

Pat

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Sure do Pat !!! That’s Jack in the pits at the U.S. Nationals, in ‘1963’ where he won B/GS class against K.S. Pittman’s Willys. You got a good eye Pat, spotting ‘Coney Island’ Ralph Landolfi in the background, with his white B/G Willys! Rumor has it,and probably you already know, Jack was back in the hospital just a while ago? Hope he’s doing o.k.!!!!……Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,541 through 6,555 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.