Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,526 through 6,540 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

Beautiful Memorial Pat … may they all rest in peace…

kman
        Participant

I thank ya’ Mr. Pete for the kind words .. much appreciated… hope to see you at Rhinebeck … everybody, comb your hair and smile !!!

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Rhinebeck Sat. May 6th 12 noon at Patin’s camp site!

‘V’

babycakes
                Participant

Pat, THANK the man, up above, that we’re gifted with ‘golden’ memories to those who were a ‘big’ part of our lives,and ‘missed’
                    so dearly,and respected so well! May Ray, Dave,and Bill, rest in peace! Mr. Pete.

bobby-s

Les Madaus posted this on face book, another ORIGINAL Dover survivor back,

dino
                        Keymaster

Just Saw that Video…He posted that last year…”trying” to get him to bring it…PAT …Nice on the MG. Working franticly to bang out a Pre-final flyer in time for Rhinebeck….more sponsors checking in …last minute but we doin’ it.

kman
                            Participant

babycakes
                                Participant

K-Man, you did it again! Those ‘great’ photos of that Indian Chief I made copies of,and sent to my friend AL, in Kingston. He owns and both collects and restores Indian motorcycles. He’s won ‘many’ awards with his restored yellow ’47’ Chief. I know he’ll appreciate seeing these ‘classic’ photos you captured with your camera….THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! Mr.Pete. All goes well,see ya at Rhinebeck (‘Rainbeck’) over the weekend; keep your lenses dry!

kman
                                    Participant

I thank you Mr. Pete … and yes… we hope to be at Rhinebeck … got to practice my indian anti rain dance… and speaking of indians.. Al might like these pics i took at the hershey museum in pennsylvania a few years back …. enjoy …

kman
                                        Participant

kman
                                            Participant

kman
                                                Participant

Small… very small part of our literature collection … all original… NO REPRO !!!

babycakes
                                                    Participant

THANK YOU VERY MUCH CHUCK!!!! A.K.A K-MAN!!!! WOW!!!! 😮 My friend AL will be in 7th Heaven when he see’s these ‘INDIAN’ photos!!! He’ll be at the Rhinebeck Show also! He’s got an ‘inside’ booth. Perhaps if we run into each other on Sat. I’ll
                                                        introduce you to him? Again, “YOUR THE MAN” K-MAN!!!! Much appreciated!!!!…Mr. Pete.

kman
                                                        Participant

Whoops … i missed one …

babycakes
                                                            Participant

K-MAN ‘THANK YOU” again! He e mailed me back,and said he too,was at Hershey Show, I don’t know if it was the same time as you ? However, he most certainly appreciated the photos your displaying!!! He’s a bit like me, a ‘Willys Nut’, but more into Indian ‘classic’ motorcycles! He collects ‘any’ Indian memorbilia,and loves ‘classic’ photos of them. MUCH APPRECIATED!!! :geek: 🙂 Mr.Pete. Note: As Pat D. mentioned, remember your ‘rain’ gear, no doubt it’s gonna be a ‘wet’ one at Rhinebeck! 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 6,526 through 6,540 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.