Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,586 through 6,600 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

K-Man, that beautiful picture,sez it all !!! Our pride and love of our country, the good ole U.S.A. on display!!! 😉 🙂 Mr.Pete.

fastlane

Happy Memorial Day Everybody And God Bless Our Veterans 😀

hvy70ss
            Participant

Saw that 55 Saturday @ LVD…NICE! Thought it looked like a movie car. I understand Richie Head had an incident after I left. Any info?

Smitty

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Smitty, I didnt hear anything yet!??????????

Whos going to Epping this weekend??????

Look for our checkered flag ezup with Freds Speed Shop and DDS banners Should be in the handicap parking area!!!!!!!

‘V’

dino
                    Keymaster

RE:Rich Head…Had a wheel bearing or suptin come loose ripped up a bunch of stuff. Didn’t hit nothing but out for awhile…Schlegel knows the technical details.

dino
                        Keymaster

OK gang…was doin’ a bunch off old tin sign and licence plate restorations for a collector …had all my ‘antiquing and distressing materials out” So grabbed this old rusted metal blank and snuck it in between jobs. Its 20 x 36 Heavy steel. Not original but made to look like it with all my ‘aging tricks’.Nice Man cave-garage item to keep them guessing. Offering It HERE First to the highist bidder with FREE shipping. Opening bid must be over $100. I have a lot of time in this.No action ….I’ll put it on Facebook. … in a few days, so spread the word. biddiing starts now …just reply with your bid ($)…Can take bid by phone 910-997-4444 or e-mail dino@doverdragstrip.com … I’ll announce Winning Bid like Sat.Winner can pay by credit card over phone too.

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

E-mail Bids….. up to 150 …do I hear 165 ? Sweetening the “pot” …….winner gets two VIP passes (both Days) To Dover Race.

dino
                                Keymaster

Latest Sign E-mail Bids….$175, was ‘trumped’ by $200. today.Will end Bidding NOON Sat.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Do I hear 225?….Going Going…..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwlottw_ayE

dino
                                        Keymaster

SOLD !to the $200. bidder….”Dover Eliminator Legends” Packing it up Today…good chance you’ll see it On Display at Dover Race…

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

We had another good time at the New England Nationals in Epping, NH. We displayed the
                                                FRED’S SPEED SHOP banner proudly. Next weekend, we head to Englishtown, NJ. for the
                                                NHRA Summernationals. 😀

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

Want to build a clone of the original BAD NEWS C/A that you can race ???
                                                    Here ya go !!!!!!

‘V’

https://hartford.craigslist.org/bar/6161602475.html

patina
                                                    Participant

On Monday I picked up my new Jack Merkel race motor for the MG. It’s a 327, 10.15 CR so pump hi-test and hopefully mid 11’s consistently plus cooler running.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Good for you Pat ❗ Sounds like all your plans are coming together… 😀
                                                            I’ll say “Hi” to Tom Goldman for you this weekend @ E-town. 🙂

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                                                            Participant

“GREAT” NEWS PAT!!! Can’t wait to see you and ‘Baby Torque’ with it’s new ‘heart’ run the ‘Valley’s’ 1/4 mile! I think the new engine and you will have a ‘great’ relationship,and less stress to enjoy the ride in your M.G. 😉 Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,586 through 6,600 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.