Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,601 through 6,615 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Just thought of something Pat, ‘food for thought’! How’s about a ‘head’s up match race with ‘ Tomatohead’ Joe, against his ‘ Tomatobolt’ Fairlane, when we have our next ‘Dover Race,at the ‘Valley’, with ‘Baby Torque’s’ new engine? It should be close in the 11 second bracket for both of you,and be fun to watch,who turns on the ‘win’ light,between the 2 of you? What ya think Pat and you Joe???? Think about it, o.k.? 🙄 😀 Pete.

patina
        Participant

Sounds good to me, it’s just that I’m trying to go slower and Mater is trying to go quicker.

Pat

kman
            Participant

Anyone going to the “valley” on sunday ???

vbob
                Participant

Hi,

Crew Chief Mike and I should be going to watch !!!
                    ‘V’

dino
                    Keymaster

V-Bob just checked in …he’s hanging out with ‘wild Bill’ Sheriff at the end of the staging lanes at the ‘Valley’…some kind of car show -nostalgia thing…said it was dead about 11:30 am.

patina
                        Participant

Same day as GG somebody will have to change their date.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Another great time at the NHRA Summernationals in Englishtown this past weekend.
                                Mine and Carl “Bootie” Booth’s 39th straight year at an Englishtown national event ❗ 😮

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

maso
                                Participant

Everybody…

Please… go see the new video that I just now posted to YouTube. I spent some time with Mr. Drake Viscome and his boys last weekend at the IHRA Sportsman Nationals in Farmington, NC and recorded it. I did a nice job of it with my video editor too.

It’s for 5 minutes and 46 seconds with four rounds of track action and some still photography grafted in there. You’ll enjoy it.

Please… post a “Comment”

Click: https://youtu.be/hD7CuiJAp88

😀

babycakes
                                    Participant

‘NICE” JOB Maso!!! THANK YOU for sharing! I think all ODF’s who watch this,will certainly enjoy it! Bottom line,’ like father,like son’!!! :geek: 😉 😀 Mr. Pete.

john-sachs-sr
                                        Participant

Carmel Mustang looking, sounding, and running good. 😉
                                            John

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Great job with the camera!!!!
                                                Thanks for sharing!!!
                                                ‘V’

patina
                                                Participant

“Happy Father’s Day” , I always heard of the LA Roadsters Father’s Day show and wanted to go but lived in NY and couldn’t afford to fly out like my more affluent friends, when I lived in Flagstaff I decided I’m going! My son was about 3 and I got a friend to go with me. We drove to Phoenix got a flight to LA, had a rental car waiting, drove to the show which was fantastic, met a friend in LA went swimming in the pool. Drove back to the airport, flew to Phoenix and then drove back up to Flagstaff. What a great day. And today I’m driving down to Brooklyn to see my just born grandson, “Life is Good”. I joined the ranks of “grandpa”

Pat

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Grandpa Pat, congrats on the grandson!!!!
                                                        Now you ll have extra help in the pits!!!!

‘V’

patina
                                                        Participant

Thanks VB I never looked this far into the future. My son lives in Brooklyn and works for the NYC Mayor, not much chance of a hotrodder emerging out of that but I’m going to try like hell.

Pat

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY
                                                                Get him outta the city and out in that country air in Red Hook and into the garage!Congrats again Grandpa !!!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 6,601 through 6,615 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.