Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,631 through 6,645 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
        quote patina:

Whatever happens to the thread if no one responds in 7 days. POOF!!

Pat

still there …click on two weeks or a month…if you’re talking about choosing “View active Topics ” Theres a drop box YOU choose how far back to see … 1 day – 1 week- 1 month even a year

patina
        Participant

Dino I was being facetious, in any case I’m back from the valley and what a great day. I saw Billy M. in his NHRA garb working the event. Frank Majuska sp.my buddy Tom Goldman and many more. Weather was perfect albeit HOT! Brother Mike and I got there at 10 and left at 2. A great day af drag racing even if it’s put on by NHRA Pete.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Yeah Pat, a great day of racing and shaking hands with friends that you don’t see
                that often. It was hot and humid, but I remember those kind of days at Dover. 😆
                I was surprised how well the cars ran in that climate. 😮 Always good seeing you Pat
                and brother Mike. 😀

Frank…

kman
                Participant

Sorry guys… once again i heard the threat of rain all week and today… so… made other plans.. needless to say the day turned out fine… humid perhaps.. but fine. and so.. i don’t care if they forecast a blizzard tomorrow…. i will be there !!!

kman
                    Participant

Sorry guys… once again i heard the threat of rain all week and today… so… made other plans.. needless to say the day turned out fine… humid perhaps.. but fine. and so.. i don’t care if they forecast a blizzard tomorrow…. i will be there !!!

kman
                        Participant

Two Words and i’ll leave it at that… PERFECT DAY … so glad to have seen John Schimer and Mr. Mike … and so… enjoy the show …

kman
                            Participant

kman
                                Participant

kman
                                    Participant

kman
                                        Participant

kman
                                            Participant

kman
                                                Participant

Stay Tuned … more tomorrow …

john-sachs-sr
                                                    Participant

Looks like a great turnout. Lovin’ those TOP SPORTSMAN cars, and as always the great pics.
                                                        Thanks K-man!! 😀 😀
                                                        John

babycakes
                                                        Participant

“YOU DA MAN” …K-MAN!!!! Thank you for sharing,standing by,and looking forward to the next batch coming our way!!! :geek: Mr. Pete.

kman
                                                            Participant

^^^^^ … Thanks Guys … got a few more to share … enjoy ..

Viewing 15 posts - 6,631 through 6,645 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.