Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,616 through 6,630 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS “GRANDPA” PAT!!!! That’s some “GREAT” news!!! Are we gettin’ old,or what??? 🙄 😀 Pete.

kman
        Participant

Great News Pat … May God Bless The Child ….

patina
            Participant

Thank you all, it is pretty cool.

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

Just talked to Ricky White…Fixed his ‘couldn’t log in for two monthes ” problem, in 2 minutes. He’ll be back on again.IF YOUR”RE having that problem…CALL Me…this forum softwear is 9 years old and like all of us has some oldage issues sometimes. We Fix. 910-997-4444 “Dino’

ricky-white
                    Participant

I’m back. Thanks Dino. I haven’t been able to log in for two months, called Dino and he got me back in while on phone.

kman
                        Participant

Good to see ya’ back Mr. White….

kman
                            Participant

Division 1 races at the Valley this coming weekend … anyone going ??? … looks like i will be there on Saturday…

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Bootie and I are planning on going to the Div I race on Sat. also.

Frank…

patina
                                    Participant

I think that I will go on saturday then also!

Pat

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

I might go ????

‘V”

babycakes
                                            Participant

Just “MY” 2 cents worth! As they say, if you can’t say ‘anything’ nice, don’t say ‘nothing’ at all ! I rest my case how ‘I’ feel towards ‘any’ N.H.R.A events, ‘they’ hold !!! I guess you can read my mind,for sure! 😡 😐 Pete.

kman
                                                Participant

Gonna’ keep an eye to the sky.. pickin’ the best day .. then going … this weathers been nuts !!! … trout season ??? … what trout season ??? … 👿 … anyway… hope i can get back on the “line” like last year to shoot some pics … oh .. the one day on the stream (kinderhook) i got me an 18 and a 15 incher… big fish for that stream and the 18 was probably the biggest i ever got … so i ain’t complaining …

babycakes
                                                    Participant

K-Man ( Chuck) , I haven’t drowned any worms in a few years now, and kinda miss it! I have a ‘lifetime’ senior hunting and fishing license,so there’s no excuse not to use it! I do take advantage of the ‘big’ game though,for deer hunting. Anyhow,seems you’ve found the ‘secret’ fishing hole,with the mother load, nice going! And yeah, weather forecast for the weekend kinda sucks, what there predicting, make the best of it,and be ‘ safe’!!! 😉 🙂 Mr.Pete.

patina
                                                        Participant

Whatever happens to the thread if no one responds in 7 days. POOF!!

Pat

maso
                                                            Participant

Attn: All Westchester County People, especially those in Yonkers.

Stay away from the Sprain Brook Parkway.

Mike Spano is out to get you. He got 600 already…!

See for your self, click: http://yonkers.dailyvoice.com/politics/yonkers-putting-brakes-on-drag-racing/715446/?utm_source=daily-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-yonkers-49806

Viewing 15 posts - 6,616 through 6,630 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.