Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,736 through 6,750 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Dino remember family is always first. Prayers for your wife’s recovery. I thought I would have Monday off then everything took a change here, capping off with my boiler cracking and leaving us without hot water, Went out bought a new boiler but my guy says a week to put in so I bought a electric hot water heater so we can have hot water. Life is a challenge

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

Thanks Guys …Heading Home…Ha…more Laundry…Kids great helping out…I make the best leftovers, think they’re appreciating Mom in differant way…seeing what she does,they’re having to do.Every day she’s getting better. Home soon …don’t know when. BUT Life goes on…Got as much info posted as I could get in between things. Hey …we from another generation…Can -Do. More later as I get it. Lifes just a bunch of time trials…we go back to pits…make adjustments…go for another run.

patina
            Participant

Bob it says “or trade” you have that Vega!

Pat

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    Wanna build a clone of Charlie Bouchers BAD NEWS C/A ??? Well, heres a start !!
                    Build a raceable updated version of BAD NEWS !
                    ‘V’
                    https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/1933-ford-pick-up-hot-rod/6306757642.html

hvy70ss
                    Participant

Hey Dino…Just read this about the wife. Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family. Hope all is well…Family First! Take care.

Bobby Smith

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Whos going to The Valley Sunday Oct. 15th ???????
                            Nostalgia drags !!!!! Right now I have crew chief Mike and also on the VBob Racing Team out of retirement Paul aka Lithuanian Locomotive as well !Bruce Hozan called and he will be racing !
                            ‘V’
                            http://www.dragway.com/october-events

babycakes
                            Participant

Bob, right now it looks like a green light for me (weather permitting) ! I have a feeling we might have to dress for possibly chilly weather (?) we’ll see? Don’t laugh! Year’s ago I attended the meet,and we had snow showers and that cold north wind kicking around to deal with,but still worth it!!! 😮 😆 Pete.

mleroux
                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hi Tom , I see that Ron is in second place in the points at the Valley , only 3 points behind # 1 , he is quite a racer ,,, mike ,,, 😆 😆 😆

patina
                                    Participant

Willie the Welders 53 Mercury. Look in classified’s

Pat

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Wow…Marathon at home & work. Wife came home Wed…and me & the kids are doing double duty….

dino
                                            Keymaster

My ‘Home” update…Along with running the shop…Things with wife getting better and the kids are helping great.She’s up and moving around…still painfull,but on the road to healing.Every Day a little better. We Fixed the problems with a number of website issues…Home Page/ Store page back active..The Fred Harrison photos are all complete.Seems we had a Glich’ in the softwear that required rewriting ‘Code” and fixing things with upgrades.These Uploads and rewrites take a lot of time …but our faithful “papasmurf” (in-house computer Geek from day one) did all the repairs. Oh- Have a few..and I repeat “Few” Event Shirts left. Only 3 medium and 5 large left … Call to order. $20. each with free shipping. 910-997-4444…back to work…later Dudes…Oh – watch for cool artical in Nostalgia Drag World Magizine (online) http://nostalgiadragworld.com/
                                                …Ted Pappacena did a cool write up with great photos. Other Coverage coming Too.

patina
                                                Participant

Bill Colman did you get to run today? I was completely fed up and left at 2:45PM and still no announcement. Did they call it a rain out?

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

I can’t get past the first page of the Fred Harrison photos. Anyone else having this problem ❓

Frank… 😎

kman
                                                        Participant

Same here Mr. Frank …..

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Thanks Chuckster.. 😆 I was afraid that it was just me. Maybe Dino can
                                                                get his computer guy to check it out ❓ Looking forward to seeing the rest
                                                                of Fred’s pics….

Frank… 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 6,736 through 6,750 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.