Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,766 through 6,780 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

A BIG THANK YOU to Les for the photo coverage of the 9th DDS race ! Nice job !!!
        ‘V’

babycakes
        Participant

Kudo’s on that Bob! He did a “GREAT” job photographing the event! :geek: 😉 😀 Pete.

vbob
            Participant

HEY

I said it before Kman, wait till Dino sees the bill for all those rolls of film !!!!!!!

EXCELLENT job Kman !!!!
                Next I gotta get a video camera in your mitts !!!!

You do have theee eye !!!!

Thanks for all the effort and work that goes into your quality pics !! if it was easy, everyone would do it !!!
                ‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

…..My wife had some minor complications with broken ribs…Had to go up to big medical facility in Southern Pines…about half hour north .and get a lung drained. that used up most of Wed. Then over to Richmond Hospital (right in town) for more ‘tests’ most of Thursday. So Back at shop playing catch up with customers jobs. Well…keeps things interesting. Starting on major write ups for numerous publications as most of the photogs have sent me all thier discs and jump drives.. KMAN has a tractor trailer shipping his stuff…can’t wait. Now have Keith Hudek,Les Madaus, V-Bob and others ….OH OH….I need to “OPEN” up Registrations For New Forum members to ‘sign on’ so they can post and reply. Will find ‘time’ to Have a Open Registeration Session…I’ll monitor and approve.Only way to keep out the Hackers. I’ll set a time block of a couple of Hours -Post it On here & Facebook…watch & approve immediatly so All the new guys can jump into the conversations. Thinking This Sunday afternoon. “if” all Ok at Home. Will update THAT on Sat.

dino
                    Keymaster

FORUM EXCLUSIVE…RE: new Photo Gallery Pages at Home Page…To COPY and save …you’ll notice if you click on thumbnail and enlarge…we’ve disabled the ability to right click & Copy.Fooled the hackers from stealing . BUT…right click on thumbnail – “Open Link In New Widow” THATS where You can Copy- Paste -save – print ,etc. SHHHHhhhhhh.

babycakes
                        Participant

Dino, us ODF’s want to say that hoping there are ‘no’ more complications,and she heals quickly! Our thoughts are with her, during her recovery, and your bride will see sunshine again, in her life once more! She seems like a loving ‘strong’ lady! Pete (aka ‘Cakes’).

dino
                            Keymaster

OPEN REGISTRATION to Register With User Name & Password ON FORUM .Allows you to Log In And post a New Topic or Reply to existing…. Get in on the conversation….TODAY from 1:30 to 3 . We do it this way to block spammers …once I see your request…I’ll ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT. SO CALL , E- MAIL OR TELL potential New Guys …

See this For More Info:
                                http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2

dino
                                Keymaster
                                    quote DINO:

OPEN REGISTRATION to Register With User Name & Password ON FORUM .Allows you to Log In And post a New Topic or Reply to existing…. Get in on the conversation….TODAY from 1:30 to 3 . We do it this way to block spammers …once I see your request…I’ll ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT. SO CALL , E- MAIL OR TELL potential New Guys …

Make that EVERY DAY 1:30 – 4

See this For More Info:
                                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Whats everyone running for fuel pressure on their race cars ?
                                        Non EFI !!!! OH, are you running a return line ?

‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

Did ya ask the motor guy ?

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY
                                                HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!!!
                                                I wonder how much this slowed me down?????
                                                Foam and c12 dont get along too good ! ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

Foam or not to foam !!!!
                                                    If you foam, what kind !!
                                                    How often do you change the foam if you use foam in a fuel cell!
                                                    ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Amazing what a cleaned up fuel system can do to a fuel pressure gauge !
                                                        ‘v’

Attachments:

hvy70ss
                                                        Participant

V…Wow that was a mess! As far as pressure 7 psi at idle and basically no less than 3 going through traps. Followed this rule on many cars since the ’70’s. I’ll check with a buddy about foam in fuel cells and get back.

Smitty

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Thanks for the info, Smitty! Enjoy the rainy day !!!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 6,766 through 6,780 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.