Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,781 through 6,795 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

“UNBELIEVEABLE” Bob!!! And how you were to hit those low 10’s with that erratic fuel pressure!!! Possibly we’ll get to see a 10.0 or maybe a high 9 in the future!!! 😮 🙄 😀 Pete.

dino
        Keymaster

Yuck…that stuff looks like camel snot.

ricky-white
            Participant
                quote VBOB:

HEY

Foam or not to foam !!!!
                If you foam, what kind !!
                How often do you change the foam if you use foam in a fuel cell!
                ‘V’

Bob I had same problem with the foam in fuel cell on one of my cars. Caught it before it got as bad as your filter looks. I took cell out and cleaned. Ran without any foam and had no problems.

dino
                Keymaster

Fuel Cell Foam is for stopping Slosh in Oval Track Cars Cornering Hard And to stop the Cell from exploding on impact. Alcohol or methnol will break down some But there is foam for Alcohol. A lot of guys clean out the mess and don’t put it back in.Theres also baffles available ( Cornering slosh) .Check the search I did for replacements.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fuel+cell+foam+breaking+down&sa=N&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&ved=0ahUKEwjvkpPR9ZrXAhVJ6IMKHZl1CBI4ChCzGAgn&biw=1280&bih=863

vbob
                    Participant

Hi,

Thanks Rickey and Dino !
                        All cleaned up and NO FOAM for me!
                        I guess if you change it every year you shouldnt have a problem “SHOULDNT” !!!!
                        OH, and the canister filter cartridge is $32 a pop!

‘V’

fastlane

I Wanna Wish A Happy Birthday Today To Old Dover Fart John Sachs Sr. 😎 Cheers Old Timer 😀

babycakes
                            Participant
                                quote fastlane:

I Wanna Wish A Happy Birthday Today To Old Dover Fart John Sachs Sr. 😎 Cheers Old Timer 😀

My I Join you Fastlane wishing a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to John also,and ‘many’ more!!! 😉 😀 Pete.

kman
                                Participant

Happy Belated Birthday Mr. John Sr. … many, many more !!! …

john-sachs-sr
                                    Participant
                                        quote kman:

Happy Belated Birthday Mr. John Sr. … many, many more !!! …

Thank You.

john-sachs-sr
                                        Participant
                                            quote Babycakes:

quote fastlane:

My I Join you Fastlane wishing a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to John also,and ‘many’ more!!! 😉 😀 Pete.

Thank You.

john-sachs-sr
                                            Participant
                                                quote fastlane:

Thank You.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Vet Alert …Thanks V-Bob

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

NOTICE :ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS ON THE FORUM….Pleaes Update Your Profile Information WITH updated> Current E-Mail Address

GO TO “USER CONTROL PANEL”
                                                        then…PROFILE
                                                        then….EDIT ACCOUNT SETTINGS
                                                        ………………………………………………WE ARE ABOUT TO LAUNCH a Direct E-Mail System for Weekly announcements/news/updates and exclusive offers Only To Forum Registered Members

Not A member ? Its Easy… Go to “REGISTER” ( TOP RIGHT of Board Index page or all the way at bottom.)and follow directions .You’ll then be able to Post a new topic Or reply to existing.

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

Texas Roadhouse seems to be the best freeb for Veterans on Veterans Day Nov. 11 th !!!! A lot to choose from and its a complete meal ta boot !!!
                                                            Holy Hockey Pucks !!!!!!!!!

‘V’
                                                            https://www.thebalance.com/texas-roadhouse-free-veterans-day-lunch-1357335

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Gotta question…. and just curious, as usual. Any word on Clem Lechance’s Maverick a,k.a ‘The Mad Frenchman, to where it’s at now, with it’s ‘new’ owner? Also, any updates on Billy Milano’s Mustang, being restored,will it be done this year? I know Brian M. was going to find out last year, what the status is,as he lives in Highland where it’s at. These were two ‘Dover’ classics I kinda miss seeing!…Pete.

Mustang On Hold due to no money…Will Contact New Owner of Maverick and see whats up …[edit-dino]

Viewing 15 posts - 6,781 through 6,795 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.