Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,796 through 6,810 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

NEWSLETTER SENT to All active E-mail Accounts…We’re getting some ‘bouncebacks” due to you guys NOT upgrading your current Address …SO if ya wanna get it …just go the homepage
        where you can Sign Up .But Please Fix old inactive e-mail.

quote DINO:

NOTICE :ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS ON THE FORUM….Pleaes Update Your Profile Information WITH updated> Current E-Mail Address

GO TO “USER CONTROL PANEL”
        then…PROFILE
        then….EDIT ACCOUNT SETTINGS
        ………………………………………………WE ARE ABOUT TO LAUNCH a Direct E-Mail System for Weekly announcements/news/updates and exclusive offers Only To Forum Registered Members

Not A member ? Its Easy… Go to “REGISTER” ( TOP RIGHT of Board Index page or all the way at bottom.)and follow directions .You’ll then be able to Post a new topic Or reply to existing.

dino
        Keymaster

FREE MEALS for Vets Day

quote DINO:

Vet Alert …Thanks V-Bob

More On This
            https://www.thebalance.com/veterans-day-free-meals-1357348

CLICK ON “SHOW FULL ARTICLE” as you Scrool Down ..like 87 places !

babycakes
            Participant
                quote Babycakes:

Gotta question…. and just curious, as usual. Any word on Clem Lechance’s Maverick a,k.a ‘The Mad Frenchman, to where it’s at now, with it’s ‘new’ owner? Also, any updates on Billy Milano’s Mustang, being restored,will it be done this year? I know Brian M. was going to find out last year, what the status is,as he lives in Highland where it’s at. These were two ‘Dover’ classics I kinda miss seeing!…Pete.

Mustang On Hold due to no money…Will Contact New Owner of Maverick and see whats up …[edit-dino]

Many THANKS Dino, appreciate the info, and checking up on Clem’s ‘ole’ ride. 😉 🙂 Pete

dino
                Keymaster

You’ll notice (if You’re Sharp) …The active users (Members on The Forum) is down…to 1430…Thats because all the work on the site today …setting upv newseltter account and going through ALL the E-mail lists …we found a bunch of ‘spammers’ and Dumped them .Put up firewalls and safeguards to keep up with latest hack crap.

dino
                    Keymaster

NEW VIDEO project…When we converted over with upgrades on the forum softwear and all new Homepage, that has a differant platform …Most of the old softwear that had Video Links here got lost in the Changeover. I consulted with our in -house computer ‘expert’ ‘papasmurf’ and we came up with a better plan. I Have ALL the videos we ever got …saved on disc. So we’re going to upload ALL of them on YouTube So easy links can be posted just about anywhere …Here,,,social media …even e-mailed…Each month on the new Newsletter,I’ll post a “Video of the month” Too. To upload big video files…long or big files, takes hours…so one by one I’ll load (proabably each night after I leave the shop) a new Video. Be patient (able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.)…..you old farts.

babycakes
                        Participant

I’m heading south very early Wed. morning, very close to Pat D’s stomping grounds, to head in the woods of Rhinebeck,to go ‘deer hunting, once again, for a week and a half. I just wanted to take this time to wish ‘all’ ODF members, a happy and enjoyable “THANKSGIVING”, with family,and friends!!! 😉 🙂 Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Right back at ya Pete ❗ Have fun, be safe and happy hunting ❗
                                Frank… 😎

kman
                                Participant

Do not underestimate the lead guitar !!!

patina
                                    Participant

Anybody having trouble getting on HAMB? And Dino I want a large Casey shirt!

Pat

maso
                                        Participant
                                            quote patina:

Pat

Yes…

The website cannot display the page

❗ ❓

kman
                                            Participant

^^^^^^^ … yup …

dino
                                                Keymaster
                                                    quote patina:

Pat

The Crash

patina
                                                    Participant

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Pat

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

And to all a good night !!!!

‘V’

patina
                                                            Participant

Can always count on you VB no matter how grumpy you are.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 6,796 through 6,810 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.