Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,856 through 6,870 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant
        quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Well thank you guys. I’d like to wish you and all our ODFs and their families and friends an
        awesome holiday season. I pray that we all have a very happy,healthy and prosperous new
        year……CHEERS ❗ … 😀

Frank… 😎

Ditto Frank, I’ll join you with those thoughts in mind, along with, if your traveling “PLEASE” be safe, and “ENJOY”!!! 😛 Pete.

kman
        Participant

U.S. Street Nationals at Bradenton … fri. 26th … sat. 27th… sun. 28th….. of January…hope our head colds are over by then … 🙄 …. any of our Floridians or our Snowbirds going ?????? … been there last year… this is one awesome 3 days of racing !!!

dino
            Keymaster

FLORIDA ALERT:…I’ll Be in Orlando Jan 3-4 for another Trade Show. Arriving Tues… staying over -going to show on Wed -staying over and heading home Thurs. Got a new motor in the trick truck,so giving it a shakedown. Can’t miss it… Any Cruise action Tues-Wed? Blake …Mikey…you guys are close By Right ?. Stayin right by convention center near SeaWorld.

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
                Participant
                    quote DINO:

FLORIDA ALERT:…I’ll Be in Orlando Jan 3-4 for another Trade Show. Arriving Tues… staying over -going to show on Wed -staying over and heading home Thurs. Got a new motor in the trick truck,so giving it a shakedown. Can’t miss it… Any Cruise action Tues-Wed? Blake …Mikey…you guys are close By Right ?. Stayin right by convention center near SeaWorld.

I’m 28 miles N.E. of Orlando in Deltona. Exit I-4 at exit 114 east. Call me.
                    Nothing going on that week that I know of.
                    John

kman
                    Participant

Sorry Dino … timing a bit off … Sue and me are in Orlando as we speak… big 2 bedroom condo… sad part is we are out of here this coming saturday…. you would have been more than welcome to have stayed with us.. also… i believe the burger king show that the Blake’s attend in Lakeland is on every friday … ending ? … Mikey ?? …

tomblake
                        Participant

First Tuesday in Plant City, Nick’s Pizza 4 to 8pm. The next show is Tuesday 1/02/18 Nice show, not real big. Put your truck on display and get free pizza and drinks. Guarantee not to leave hungry. Last months show we met an old Dover racer. (1707 James L Redman Pkwy, Plant City FL)
                            Kman… Every Friday night at the local Burger King is still going on, nice weather brings out more than 100 hot rods.

kman
                            Participant

Tom and Mary …. we should be settled into our place in spring hill right after the new year … right now its been here and there… i know we will hook up at the burger king gig .. it will be good to see you both again ….

K and Sue

vbob
                                Participant
                                    vbob
                                    Participant
                                        maso
                                        Participant

Who do you suppose paid the $67.00 for that trophy…?

It was probably somebody that is known to at least one of us here at DDS dot com.

Any ideas…???

It looks like there were seven individual bidders, six losers and one winner, some of them must be known to us here.

❓ ❗ 😀

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Dino was a BIG SPENDER @ $15 LOL!!!!!
                                                Yeah, had ta b an ODF!!!!!!
                                                ‘V’

patina
                                                Participant

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRR

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY
                                                        shorts and t-shirt here! “GOT WOOD’ ??

‘V’

Attachments:

maso
                                                        Participant

VBob…

That looks cozy…
                                                            How old is that sled…?
                                                            I had one… when I was a kid in the early 1950’s and it wasn’t new then…!

BTW… I will be up in your neighborhood sometime in the early summer.
                                                            I have a friend in Bethlehem on Nonnewaug Rd.

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY
                                                                Tom,
                                                                I think the sled was my Motherin laws!!!
                                                                No safety runners here!
                                                                I got a shed full of old sleds!!
                                                                Summer, Bethlehem!
                                                                When the time comes around youll have to give me a call !

‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 6,856 through 6,870 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.