Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,841 through 6,855 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant
        quote VBOB:

HEY

in that original DDS pit pic someone rode their bicycle to the races and parked it next to the stands !!!

‘v’

It looks like a ‘girl’s bike Bob , don’t it? :ugeek: Pete.

vbob
        Participant

HEY

I think you are right Pete!
            Who could ever forget this! LMAO !!
            ‘V’

patina
            Participant

In my opinion the best movie ever!

Pat

kman
                Participant

So long snow !!! … we is Southbound !!!! ….Dinner in Washington DC tonight … nice, nice !!!

babycakes
                    Participant
                        quote kman:

So long snow !!! … we is Southbound !!!! ….Dinner in Washington DC tonight … nice, nice !!!

K-MAN have a safe and wonderful trip to Florida, your due for a break,and away from the cold here up north! Me, my snow blower is in the staging lanes, ready for 4 to 6 inches of snow predicted for tomorrow, those south of Albany, lucky with rain! Oh well….tis the season Chuck!!!… 🙄 😉 🙂 Mr.Pete.

babycakes
                        Participant

Dino, caught the ‘action’ on Face Book, with you and the “MAN’. ‘Ohio’ George Montgomery, this past weekend! A LONG time friend of mine since 1960, when he beat my friend Bill with his ’34’ Ford 3 window coupe,against George’s ’33’ Willys,in the A/GS class final. He was always one tough man to beat, and it broke my heart when he ended the Willys trend, to modern bodies. You can’t stop progress as they say! 🙁 THANK YOU for sharing!…Pete.

vbob
                            Participant
                                dino
                                Keymaster

As ‘Cakes”related…I snuck out on you all and last Wed. drove to the Big PRI (Performance Racing Industry) Trade Show In Indy. Got back late sunday. Like 1200 vendors…’everybody’ in the speed business. Met Up With George and Shane Weckerly of Holley Snapped us together…Shane owns the Untouchables Altered ! Went for one purpose. To generate sponsor support for the Dover Drags. Will hopefully have some exciting news soon .Saw a TON of company reps,and they all had favorable reception to my presentations and all were well aware of the Race. Long Drive up through Kentucky ,Virginia ,Ohio then Indy. But it was worth it…News as I get it. Last Shot is me with Ross Howard, left that owns the Utica Flash Funny Car, and on the right “Big Al ” of the Frantic Ford Funny Car. We’re in the Racing Junk.com booth ( sponsor of our Car Show) .

Attachments:

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Nice 39 Ford drag car for sale in Thomaston, Ct. !!
                                        ‘V’
                                        https://nwct.craigslist.org/cto/d/1939-ford-coupe-pro-street-or/6384524577.html

babycakes
                                        Participant

Bob, I remember seeing that ’39’ not this year, but the year before, at the Dover Nostalgia Drags. It’s a ‘BLACK BEAUTY’ to say the least! Plus, it runs, as good as it looks, it definately ‘hauls’!!! I’m sure he’s got a small fortune in it, and when it’s nice, you’ll be paying the price, if you want it!!! 😮 🙄 Pete.

kman
                                            Participant

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

I have my tree up Mr. K-Man ❗ 😆 😆 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote Frank J. Majauskas:

I have my tree up Mr. K-Man ❗ 😆 😆 😆

Frank… 😎

Nice. Very original. 💡 💡
                                                        Merry Christmas.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Frank…..”LOVE” IT!!!!! LOL!!!!! 😮 🙄 😆 Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Well thank you guys. I’d like to wish you and all our ODFs and their families and friends an
                                                                awesome holiday season. I pray that we all have a very happy,healthy and prosperous new
                                                                year……CHEERS ❗ … 😀

Frank… 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 6,841 through 6,855 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.