Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,991 through 7,005 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

JUNE 8 & 9, 2018
        Good Guys 26TH EAST COAST NATIONALS
        Dutchess County Fairgrounds – Rhinebeck, NY

vbob
        Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!! DINO, YOU GOT “THE HOLLIES” FOR A MAJOR SPONSOR KOOL!!!!
            ‘V’

babycakes
            Participant

Any word how Leroy is doing? Health wise I remember Dino said he was a hurtin’ pup, and hard to get around anymore! He worked the
                ‘Snack Shack’ for years at Dover, always joking with ya! He worked at a Super Market for years, in Wingdale, if I remember, as his regular job,during the week. I’m just curious, that’s all !!! THANKS! 🙄 🙂 Pete.

dino
                Keymaster

I’ll check with some locals about Leroy …Oh- Heres This weeks Video addition to the Dover Drag Strip YouTube Channel

babycakes
                    Participant

THANKS Dino for checking on Leroy, appreciated! Meanwhile I watched that video on You Tube yesterday,and I was ‘very’ impressed!!! :geek: 😮 The coverage and clarity is very good and professional like,I must say, a “MUST SEE” for all ‘Dover’ farts!!!! 🙂 Pete.

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

This years Oscar for best motion picture goes to BILL FLEMMING !!!!

‘V’

maso
                            Participant

Hot Rod Deluxe magazine’ November 2017 edition has a picture on page 21 of a B/A red Fiat taken at the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion at Bowling Green Kentucky.

It is lettered: Competition Plus Speed Shop, Yonkers, N.Y. with telephone number…

What do w know about that…?

patina
                                Participant

Maso I’m pretty sure that is Westchester Street Rod Association member and Dover friend Les Madus old car.

Pat

maso
                                    Participant
                                        quote patina:

Maso I’m pretty sure that is Westchester Street Rod Association member and Dover friend Les Madus old car.

Pat

I knew Les’ cousin Billy very well but I never knew about the Fiat.

The magazine says it was origionally built by Stan Radauskas Adams who sold it to the “Untouchables” car club in 1969.
                                        And now belongs to a guy named Shane Weckerly.

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Maso, this is a little better than that crappy photo!!!!

‘V’

kman
                                            Participant

Ahhhh … the man having fun in his driveway with a B Altered …. life is good !!!!!

maso
                                                Participant

Okay…

I must have seen this video before because I posted a comment on the YouTube page nine months ago…!

That looks like a really nice estate with beautiful grounds. Is that in Kentucky…?

patina
                                                    Participant

I think Westchester, Maso

Pat

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

When I was looking at buying the Fiat!
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

maso
                                                            Participant

Did Les Madaus own or build this car…?

Who owns it now and why did he bring it all the way to Bowling Green Kentucky…?

That’s a long way from Westchester County.

Did this car race against George Brazee’s “Little Giant”…?

Viewing 15 posts - 6,991 through 7,005 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.