Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,006 through 7,020 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    mleroux
    Participant

😀 😀 😀 ,,, Hi Tom I was looking at the latest spiker video from Carlisle at Lakeland Feb. 23 , 2018 on u-tube and at 21:12 there is Tom Blake and his 55 Chevy , I can’t say we are having as nice weather as you are but for 2 days we had weather almost as nice ,,, 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

kman
        Participant

Dino … any thoughts on this ?? … we couldn’t hang around and wait for the owner … but walked by twice and then it caught my eye ..

maso
            Participant
                quote kman:

Dino … any thoughts on this ?? … we couldn’t hang around and wait for the owner … but walked by twice and then it caught my eye …

I asked Drake Viscome if he know anything this car and he said…

quote :

Hey no…actually I don’t… awesome looking car though… always really like ’63-1/2 cars… Drake
                dino
                Keymaster

I don’t Have a clue…I woulda left him a note or at least got the Plate # Look for it again …

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote Maso:

Did Les Madaus own or build this car…?

Who owns it now and why did he bring it all the way to Bowling Green Kentucky…?

That’s a long way from Westchester County.

Did this car race against George Brazee’s “Little Giant”…?

OMG …Shane Weckerly Owns It And Restored it after Buying From Cindy Radauskas . He’s a VP at HOLLEY Performance lives in Ky. and thats where It was Shown for the first time …Les atually visited him a yaer ago and Got to sit in running after all these years. I Met Shane personally this year at The PRI Show and He’s Bringing It this year to the Dover Drags .

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

TA _DA ….All New Papasmurph Our Resident Geek Did It Again ….If You Want See your “Usual” ‘View Active Topics …NOW Click On “Quick Links” At Top Left…

realmongo
                            Participant

So far it’s working GREAT ❗

dino
                                Keymaster

Some Of You old Farts forget Your User Name & Password…I just fixed VBOB and the other Day ‘Babycakes’ Got a problem …E-mail me dino@doverdragstrip.com . We spent hours (Days) overhauling this thing and upgrading softwear thats now 10 years old….Papasmurph is on the Case …We’re going to do another Upgrade ,so site may go ‘down for Maintenance’ Again. Be Patient. AND wait for things to load…many factors here…Our Server…Your Server and Internet Provider and weather Does Effect stuff. Cold / hot …wires expand & contract…and If theres Thousands of users on at one time. Oh- Check Out latest videos At our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsqYDyYEeVzZP8ZDfDsGhbQ/videos
                                    Hit “Videos” to see all selections. More coming.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Attachments:

dino
                                            Keymaster

OK…VBOB figured it out ,,,his fist Shot probably did’n’t load before he hit submit…then he corrected it….. B U T What he’s showing IS the way Now to navagate.

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

once a month I fire the Vega up and let the neighborhood know Im still kickin !!!!!
                                                    ‘V’

Attachments:

maso
                                                    Participant

Attn: Dino and PoppaS…

Frankly… I wonder if there isn’t a better format for you than the phpBB Limited one… it’s an old one.

I think you could do better…

😉

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Maso what you don’t know is 33000 posts in like 3300 topics would BE LOST using Any New Softwear…Believe Me we have researched this.

maso
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote DINO post_id=45837 time=1520375742 user_id=54:

Maso what you don’t know is 33000 posts in like 3300 topics would BE LOST using Any New Softwear…Believe Me we have researched this.

Yes… I did know that.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,006 through 7,020 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.