Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,426 through 7,440 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

That’s a ‘surprise’ to me guys? I don’t receive it on my e mail???? Hmmmm, no big deal !
        Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hey Guys, Here’s a picture taken today. It’s “Crew Chief” Mike and Carl “Bootie” Booth
            who just finished up helping John Shimer “ROXREC” with installing the windshield in John’s
            recently purchased “Southern Comfort” 55 Chevy Gasser. John and Mike have spent a lot of
            time assembling this 55 Chevy. Great job guys! 🙂 Oh yeah, the “Southern Comfort was
            a regular Dover car that competed in the Gas class. 🙂

Frank…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by frank-j-majauskas.
            Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            babycakes
            Participant

LOOKIN’ GOOD John, Mike, and ‘Booty’!!!
                I was wondering if anybody is headed to the ‘Valley’ tomorrow, to try out the
                ‘new’ track surface??? It looks like a ‘perfect race day,weather wise!!!…Pete.
                THANKS for sharing the photos Frank!

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Hey Pete, no problem doing the pics. Just trying to keep something going on this site.
                    John and Mike went to the Valley today. John made a pass with his Biscayne. They had
                    an All Star meet there today with a lot of cars. John said the new surface is nice!

Pete, After you make a reply on the forum, there’s a box to check which will make new
                    replies sent to you via your email. See if that box is checked or not. This may solve
                    the problem of not getting this option.

Frank…

babycakes
                    Participant

THANK YOU Frank for the update on John and Mike. GREAT weather,and GREAT ‘new’ track surface, as per John!!!.
                        I hope he ran well and had no ‘gremlins’ with the car,and all went well !

Frank THANK YOU also, I checked out that box for receiving ‘e mail’, it is checked ! Hmmmm? …..Pete.

patina
                        Participant

Stick with it “Cakes” you will git it, hopefully before they update the program again, LOL

At the bottom under the TAGS: box it say’s;

Notify me of follow-up replies via email

Pat

kman
                            Participant

NO … NOOOOOOO … NO MORE UPDATES … PLEASE !! …. HA …

Attachments:
                                babycakes
                                Participant

Yep Pat, it’s in the bottom left corner above ‘maximum file size allowed is 25600 kb. And
                                    like Frank M. told me, make sure there’s a ‘check’ in the box,which there is! Sooooo, being
                                    a computer illiterate, who knows,and isn’t that important to me, but THANKS guys for your
                                    help and guidance! …Pete…aka ‘Cakes’!

Question? What happened to all the ODF’ers that used to use this ‘forum’ faithfully? Did
                                    they all leave town??? Guys…”WHERE ARE YA” ? I miss hearing from ya,and your ‘hot rod’
                                    projects!!! Don’t give up the ship!

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

Hey Guys, Here’s a picture of John’s Biscayne launching at the Valley yesterday (Sat.).
                                        Mike L. was with John. Good turn out there for the All Star race.

I went today to my brother Jimmy’s annual VFW Car Show. I got a Participant’s Choice trophy
                                        and Jimmy with his 66 Corvette coupe got a People’s Choice trophy. It wasn’t a big show, maybe 50 cars.
                                        I’m wondering if this car show thing is starting to lose interest? Anyway it was for a great cause!

Frank…

Attachments:
                                        patina
                                        Participant

Cool Frank!

Pat

babycakes
                                            Participant

First of all…”CONGRATS” to you and your brother,getting the awards Frank! Well ‘deserved,to say
                                                the least!!!
                                                Also, THANKS again for sharing your photos which are appreciated, especially after a long winters
                                                wait,and spring with too many rainy and damp days, we had!!! Pictures like this ‘BRIGHTEN MY DAY’ !!!
                                                Pete.

kman
                                                Participant

Who is heading out to Lebanon Valley this weekend … i hope to be there saturday if all goes well …

mleroux
                                                    Participant

K-Man I’ll be going Saturday , I’ll be looking for you near the starting line , Hi Sue ,,, mike L ,,,

patina
                                                        Participant

I’m shooting for Friday, my grandkids are coming up on Saturday so I’m staying home for that and then I never go up on Sunday for this event.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Hey Guys, Bootie and myself are planning on being there Saturday also. Hope to see
                                                                my fellow ODF brothers there. 🙂 Pat, if my memory serves me right, I thought that
                                                                I met you and Mike at Tom Goldman’s camp and that would be on a Saturday. That’s the only day that
                                                                I ever attend that event! lol 🙂 I going to miss seeing ya there.

Frank…

Attachments:
                                                              Viewing 15 posts - 7,426 through 7,440 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.