Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,441 through 7,455 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Unfortunately, I can’t make it,sorry guys,who are going. Weather wise ‘iffy’ according to the forecast.
        K-Man ( Chuck), I’m 200% positive you’ll be giving your ‘brownie’ a workout,along with your sneakers!!!
        To conclude….”HAVE A GOOD TIME”, my ODF friends! I’m committed to a ‘graduation party’,unfortunately.
        Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Change of plans due to the weather at Lebanon Valley for Saturday and Sunday.
            Bootie and myself will be attending the event tomorrow (Friday). It’s a
            shame that the weather will suck for this event. Hope to see Patina there
            along with other ODFs who may have change their plans also.

FRank…

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Well, what a great day at Lebanon Valley for the NHRA Lucas Oil Division I races.
                I ran into some friends that I only see at the races. Tom Goldman was obe of them with
                his 58 SUPER GAS Corvette. He had recently won the Super Gas class at the NHRA Virginia
                Nationals. I saw K-Man there taking pictures like he always does. I talked with him tonight
                and he will make a post in a day or so . He has tons of pictures from today’s event. 🙂

Frank…

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Pics of Tom Goldman’s Super Gas 58 Corvette.

Frank…

Attachments:
                    babycakes
                    Participant

GREAT news and THANK YOU for sharing Frank, much ‘appreciated’ !!! It was one good day of racing, and
                        sad to say today and tomorrow not looking so dry for the event. But ‘something’, is better than ‘nothing’!
                        I see ya captured the ‘K’ Man in action with his modern day ‘brownie’! No doubt in my mind he’s a ‘pro’
                        and pictures so damned clear, ought to be in ‘rod’ magazines, in my book!!!
                        I’m glad for ya Frank, it turned out decent, and a ‘great’ show to watch!!!……Pete.

patina
                        Participant

It’s been hot but no rain at Valley, a few drops this morning. Watch it live at https://youtu.be/ngQ-n6g9ArU

Pat

kman
                            Participant

Thank you for the kind words guys … hotter than hell on friday but got to see Mr. Frank and Bootie … i became badly dehydrated … bad shit for this 73 year old that still thinks he’s 17 … HA … took a few pics that i will send a link to when we get back home … enjoy the 4th you all and we shall try to do the same …

chuck

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by kman.
                                Attachments:
                                babycakes
                                Participant

THANK YOU CHUCK, for sharing! Much ‘appreciated’ my friend! I know it’s hard for me any more, to
                                    withstand the ‘high’ heat,and humidity, and give you a ‘lot’ of credit, taking these ‘geat’ photos
                                    for us ODF’ers!….’YOUR THE MAN” !!!….Mr. Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

“Happy Birthday Mr. K-Man”!! Peace and good health brother! 🙂

Frank…

Attachments:
                                        mleroux
                                        Participant

Hi Chuck , Happy Birthday my friend and lets hope we see many more , Hi Sue ,,, Mike L. ,,,

kman
                                            Participant

^^^^ Thank You Guys !!! … much appreciated … Sue says hi Mr. Mike .. see ya’ at the races …

babycakes
                                                Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the KODAK CRUSADER. Mr. K-Man himself!!! Many-many more Chuck! Enjoy
                                                    your ‘special’ day !!!……Mr. Pete.

patina
                                                    Participant

Hey “Buon Compleanno” Kman! I’m busy here doing home renovations.

Pat

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Attention: Pat D. and Frank M. you guys were ‘right’ ! just started getting e mail from the Dover
                                                            Forum site! THANKS guys!!!…..Pete.

babycakes
                                                            Participant

To ‘all’ my ODF friends….a “HAPPY 4TH, to both you and your families!!!…Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,441 through 7,455 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.