Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,456 through 7,470 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

^^^ Thank You All for the birthday wishes .. had a real nice day … also… hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of july …

chuck

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        kman
        Participant

Here is the link to the divisional race at the valley … enjoy…

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Y3VmCVmdvxTwui3P8

chuck

babycakes
            Participant

Many “THANKS” Chuck,for sharing your ‘great’ photos for us ODF’ers !!! Much appreciated!!!…Mr. Pete.

babycakes
                Participant

Many “THANKS” Chuck,for sharing your ‘great’ photos for us ODF’ers !!! Much appreciated!!!…Mr. Pete.

HEY! How’s about it guys? Maybe a few more THANK YOU”s to Chuck I’m sure he’d ‘appreciate’ the compliment for his photos!

babycakes
                    Participant

Kinda quiet here, on this site????? I was wondering how the Lagana Bros. made out at Epping?
                        I don’t get that channel on my t.v……Pete.

kman
                        Participant

Here ya’ go Mr. Pete …

TOP FUEL
                            ROUND ONE — Dom Lagana, 3.862, 305.98 def. Brittany Force, Foul – Red Light; Steve Torrence, 3.756, 328.62 def. Austin Prock, 3.843, 323.19; Clay Millican, 3.914, 247.84 was unopposed; Terry McMillen, 3.867, 322.50 def. Doug Kalitta, 7.563, 104.88; Antron Brown, 4.018, 281.42 def. Cameron Ferre, 4.406, 187.26; Scott Palmer, 3.894, 320.13 def. Dan Mercier, Broke; Richie Crampton, 3.827, 320.20 def. Audrey Worm, 4.020, 296.11;

QUARTERFINALS — Palmer, 4.252, 214.31 def. Brown, 6.843, 101.10; Millican, 3.813, 324.20 def. Lagana, 3.886, 321.81; Crampton, 4.176, 219.01 was unopposed; Torrence, 3.883, 323.81 def. McMillen, 4.328, 217.25;

SEMIFINALS — Torrence, 3.832, 323.35 def. Crampton, 4.062, 292.20; Palmer, 3.905, 299.13 def. Millican, 9.020, 79.49;

FINAL — Torrence, 3.861, 321.58 def. Palmer, 4.014, 251.25.

patina
                            Participant

I’m just about to take my belts out of the MG and have them re-certified. Been doing house stuff for the past month.

Pat

babycakes
                                Participant

THANK YOU kind sir! Much ‘appreciated’ Chuck!!! Stay ‘cool’ with the heatwave returning
                                    with the damned humidity!!!……Mr. Pete.

babycakes
                                    Participant

Pat, just like you, with house work,and the ‘honey-do’ list, it seems ya never get caught up!
                                        I “FINALLY” got to do some painting and touch up, when we got the break from the rain it seemed,
                                        every other day! I know what your going through ‘Grandpa’ Pat!!! lol….Pete.

ricky-white
                                        Participant

OK I’m back. Been trying to sign in for two months, couldn’t figure out how to sign in. Just figured it out my user name was changed to lower case with a – between first and last name.

babycakes
                                            Participant

‘WELCOME BACK” Ricky! I guess there’s still a bunch of ODF’ers having problems getting back on
                                                the ‘new’ Dover Forum! I too, had a hassle, till I ‘finally’ got access! Keep trying guys!!!!…Pete.

patina
                                                Participant

Hey Rick good to see guys starting to figure out the site. Welcome back.

Pat

kman
                                                    Participant

Welcome back Mr. White ….

kman
                                                        Participant

Good Ol’ Bradenton … super user friendly track !!! … always a good time … no bullshit and no monopoly on picture taking like some other track i know …but … of course be safe and don’t get in the way … pay your money.. walk in.. and staging is right in your face … love it !!!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by kman.
                                                            Attachments:
                                                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                                            babycakes
                                                            Participant

THANKS for sharing a few pictures of the place Chuck! Looks like they get a good crowd, along with
                                                                some bad-ass lookin’ pro mods, stealing the show,with plenty of ‘action’, no doubt!!!
                                                                Best thing like you mentioned, no ‘photo political’ issues, you had to deal with!!!!….Mr. Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,456 through 7,470 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.