Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,471 through 7,485 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Any of you club members been doing any racing at the ‘Valley’ lately, or heading up there
        soon as soon as the temps and humidity,eases up a bit?….Pete.

ricky-white
        Participant

Broke an axle at Dover Drags last fall, put new axles in and a set of Afco double adjustable shock in rear. Tried to go to Valley couple times this spring to try new shocks, but rain every time I had time to go. So now it’s boating time. But plan on going to valley too when weather cools down. So as long as it’s hot out I’m staying on the water

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            babycakes
            Participant

“BEAUTIFUL” Boat Ricky!!! No question about it, that’s the way to travel, on the lake, compared
                to being toasted in the staging lanes,at the ‘Valley’! With Mother Nature turning up the outside
                oven the remainder of the week,especially the humidity, you’ve mads a ‘wise’ choice! ENJOY!!!….Pete.

babycakes
                Participant

I’m curious (as usual) did anybody hear how Billy Coleman is making out, restoring the
                    ‘original’ Blown Hearse ? I know it was on the back burner for awhile, then he started
                    back at it, once again……Pete.

seabake
                    Participant

Looks like the pill pushers are back.

patina
                        Participant

They were about 2 weeks ago and pappa smurf shot them down.

Pat

babycakes
                            Participant

Pat D. Gotta question for ya. Did you go to the Rhinebeck Fair Grounds to see the ‘Hot Air Balloon Show’
                                last weekend? I didn’t know about it till my friend AL in Kingston, told me about it,and said it was good!
                                Pete.

patina
                                Participant

I didn’t have to go to the fairgrounds, they were flying over my house and some landed in the field next door. Also the Aerodrome planes fly over all the time going to the Hudson river and back.

Pat

babycakes
                                    Participant

Pat, back in the late ’60’s I’d head over to Larry’s house, on Metzger Road, with a couple of
                                        cold 6 packs,on Sunday,to start the grill,and watch those ‘ole’ planes overhead,from the
                                        Aerodrome, put on a great show! I’m surprised some of the ODF’ers don’t go there,when the Rhinbeck
                                        Car Show is there annually, in May, it’s only a 15 minute ride from the fairground,and offers more
                                        ‘classic’ things to see,that they display!…..Pete.

babycakes
                                        Participant

Earth to Brian Marasco ( Dover Historian), are ya out there, somewhere???? Last I knew, I talked to
                                            Edward in May,at Rhinebeck; said ya moved to ‘Po-Town’ (?)……Pete.

babycakes
                                            Participant

WOW!!! This is “SAD”!!! I feel like that old commercial ‘The Maytag Repair Man! No responses,
                                                and updated ‘news’ from one or any ODF’er! Did I wear out the ‘welcome mat’ ???……Pete.

patina
                                                Participant

Pete go to posts 1 – 5 in this thread, like Yogi sez “it’s deja vu all over again” As far as Brian he stopped by here about 2 weeks ago during work, I missed him because I was out.

Pat

babycakes
                                                    Participant

THANK YOU Pat,for the update on Brian, it would have been nice to get hooked
                                                        up with him,and see if he’s all settled back in N.Y. State. Also, how he’s
                                                        doing with his long time ‘project’ Firebird status???…..Pete.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Here’s wishing to a ‘great’ friend, and ‘dedicated’ ODF member who keeps us going
                                                            on all ‘Dover’ Events,to keep the ‘spirit’ alive!!! “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” V Bob Bartkus,
                                                            and ‘many’ more to come!!!!!……..Pete.

patina
                                                            Participant

BUON COMPLEANNO VB

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 7,471 through 7,485 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.