Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,486 through 7,500 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    mleroux
    Participant

Happy Birthday Bob , I went to Ro’s this afternoon with my sister , I just had a beer at my house to celebrate your birthday , many more , birthdays and beers ,,, mike ,,,

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

“Happy Birthday V-Bob”!! Celebrating and toasting you with a nice cold Power Ade and
            watching NHRA.tv (Sonoma Nat’s). Have a great day Bobby! 🙂

Frank…

kman
            Participant

Happy Birthday my friend …. many, many more …

K and Sue..

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                mleroux
                Participant

I guess that one beer I had celebrating Bobs birthday got the best of me and I forgot to say hi to Sue ,,, Hi Sue ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                    Participant

^^^^ …. Sue says hi to Mr. Mike … hope all is good !!

babycakes
                        Participant

Don’t feel bad Mike, I ‘too’ keep forgetting to say “HI” to Sue also, most of the
                            time….So…a ‘belated’ “HI” SUE also!!!!……sorry about that young lady!!!…Mr.Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

I’m on the same list with Mike and Pete. I apologize! “Hi Sue”! 🙂

Frank…

kman
                                Participant

Sue says you guys are too cool !!! … thank you !!

patina
                                    Participant

Been getting up early to install AC in the house, got to work in the attic. I feel like this guy. https://youtu.be/1AA1XDqK8tY
                                        Should get it done by winter time.

Pat

babycakes
                                        Participant

LOL!!! Yeah Pat, that’s how I feel every morning ( like the Dunkin Donuts guy) when I get outa
                                            bed!!!
                                            Pat, I don’t envy you, with your ‘a/c’ project! Just dealing with the heat alone in your attic
                                            it’s unbearable!!!
                                            Thank goodness my house is a small ‘ranch’, and I’m just getting by with 2 window a/c’s, and
                                            I’m seriously thinking of putting in a complete unit ( like you), and I’m lucky, I have forced
                                            hot air heat already, for duct work, making it easier,and cheaper!!! Right now I’m frugal (CHEAP)
                                            having it done! lol……..Pete.

babycakes
                                            Participant

Any of you guys heading up to the ‘Valley’ to either race or spectate this weekend?
                                                Just curious? Weather wise, it’s s supposed to be ‘nice’! ……Pete.

patina
                                                Participant

I’m not going Pete, I just got out of attic connected the last AC unit. It’s a Ductless system and has units (cassettes) in each bedroom ceiling with line sets going to each one plus a drain line from each one. Great system as long as you have someone else do it. I forget I’m not 30 any more. Just to keep this post on topic, my belts are out at RCI getting re-certified and should be back in time for Dover 11.

Pat

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Joe D. aka “TOMATOHEAD” where the heck are ya??? Normally by now,we hear about your lower ’40’
                                                        tomato patch, and how successful it’s been producing!!! Also, what you and Henry Ford are brewing
                                                        up for the ‘TOMATO Bolt’ 64 Fairlane of yours??? Watcha been doin’?……Pete.

kman
                                                        Participant

GO JOHNNY GOOOOOO !!!!! …

Attachments:
                                                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                                            patina
                                                            Participant

Love him or hate him, you can’t take away the fact that he in the winningest fuel driver ever. And before you say it’s all about money, he didn’t have any when he started. Congratulation’s John Force!

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 7,486 through 7,500 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.