Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Actually Dino, it was under the cover of darkest ! lol 🙂
        Frank…

patina
        Participant

Frank you have a 55? What? 😕 😕 😕

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Yes Pat, I have a “55 Chevy. I bought this one 13 years ago after my first “55
                was stolen in 1995. I’ve just been personalizing this one, like putting a Richmond
                6 speed trans in and changing interior etc. It has a 396 ci w/rectangle port heads,
                tubbed w/narrowed 9 inch Ford, coil over/ladder bars, front disc brakes, power
                steering etc. It’s nice, but I miss my “old girl”, which was my first car.
                Frank…

Attachments:

mikey

Frank, that is a very beautiful piece of machinery. Do you drive it, and have you ever taken it to the track, just curious?
                    That is the body style I have always liked the best in the 55 through 57 Chevy’s. I always saw the 2 door post cars, and only a few like yours. Take care, looking forward to seeing you at Island. ……………Mikey 😆

patina
                    Participant

Very nice Frank 😎 😎 8-). You will have to come up and see my 57 no where near finished, but same concept.
                        2Dr. Sed. Olds/Pont. rear tubbed, ladder bars, coil overs. Full chromemoly cage, 85 corvette front suspension w/ coil overs. Small block and 4 speed.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Thanks Mikey and Pat. Mikey, I don’t race this one. I just do cruises and shows.
                            Pat, that “57 sounds like a real nice piece. There’s nothing like building the car just
                            the way you want it. Mikey, looking forward to seeing you at Island. It’s coming up
                            quick. Pat, I’ll probably see you first at Marcus (20th Dover Reunion). Thanks guys ! 🙂
                            Frank…

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Hey Mr. Roxrec ! All I can say is THANK YOU, my friend !!!!!!! 🙂
                                Frank…

tomatohead
                                Participant

……. should have went to Island to see Garlits , or should of went to the Pocono Drag Logde 2nd car show , but went and picked tomatoes with the fairlane 😀 it was nice to drive around the farm a little , not much traction though 😆

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Hey Pat…Future marinara sauce with a little clutch dust 😆 yummy

dino
                                        Keymaster

Oh …forgot to tell you …AT M&M Forum ,they have a “Daily Chat” like us.
                                            http://mandmspeed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=203

………..heres a link to their Forum Board Index Page:
                                            http://mandmspeed.com/forum/index.php

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Hey Mr. Kauer, I see your Pocono buddy, Kevin Harvick won at Michigan
                                                yesterday ! 🙂
                                                Frank…

don-kauer

10-4………Hey the FDNY #28 Truck team just sent me garage and pit passes for Talledaga in October….That should be a fun weekend……….. 😀

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Hey Don, I saw the twinkle in your eyes last week when you were over
                                                        my garage talking about the fun you had at the truck races at Pocono.
                                                        We’re NOT losing you to the other side, as we ??? 🙂 lol
                                                        Frank…

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

………………. MAN ❗ had so many tomatoes had to put em in the trunk of the Fairlane ❗ to get em back to the house 😆 ……… some of the big ones are Heirloom tomatoes , pink ones yellow ones and the green ones are a ltttle smaller , the taste is BIG ❗ just ask “cullyflower” He Knows 😀 ❗ some of the big ones weighted 4 lbs. ❗ 😯 but there not that good for trunk ballast 😆 …. tomato 😀 ………. Oh hey this is just one picking , …… you pick almost everyday for weeks till they done ……………. 😀

Attachments:

mikey

How much to ship some of them big boys to Florida?? ……………Mikey 😮 😯 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.