Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    cullyflower

Tomatohead nice to see you are still growing the heirloom tomatoes. If the frost hasn’t got to them before the race at Island load the trunk of the fairlane
        with tomatoes.

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Just don’t forget to take them out before you go down th track!

dino
            Keymaster

Nothin Here since Tuesday? Pat ! Whats for Dinner?…Don ! Whats for Dinner? Riz ! where are you ? Mikey ! Going Racin? Drake ! Hows Roush doin since accident ?

patina
                Participant

Don’t you worry about dinner 🙄 I’m looking for some fliers for the 2nd annual Dover Drag Races its 1 month away.

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

Watch the mails …Sending mon-tues with the ink still wet on them.You and about 14 others .

don-kauer

American dinner tonight……………..Roast beef, mashed potatoes, fresh corn, lettuce and tomato salad, dinner rolls and Iced tea…………For dessert: Red velvet layer cake with vanilla frosting…… 😀 😀 ………….Very good!!!!!!! So what did Chef Pasquale make tonight? 🙂 Oh, about Riz……..MIA…………. 😥

patina
                            Participant

The newly weds where here today to borrow my Suburban and take their kayaks(wedding gift delivered here) back to their marina space in Manhattan. So we just BBQ’d. Kauer your becoming quite the gourmet. 😆

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Hey, How do you two keep your “girlish” figures ? LOL
                                    Frank…

dino
                                    Keymaster

Ok -polish & mexican with a dash of Itailian tonight….wife watches Food channel. Kilbasa & Cheese tacos with fresh mozzarella and Garlic . We got bored with the same old, same old.

bossguy

“Kilbasa & Cheese tacos with fresh mozzarella and Garlic ” I’d say that will have Video Bob breaking radio silence 😆

vindicator
                                            Participant

😀 😀 :D…Hey..ol’ “Cactus”…will make almost full recovery…busted up the face of the “melon”…but has undergone some awesome surgical “procedures”…and is coming along…Jack’s a guy who has survived 2 plane crashes…been on his head a couple times…in his “short-lived” drag racing “driving” career too! 😆 😆 😆 …he’s truly a “tough” ol’ bird…in all ways…trust me! 😆 😆 😆 He may be small in physical “stature” but…”way big”…in & out…absolutely in all other ways 😀 😀 :D…the downside..is he has lost the sight of his left eye…it’s permanent…but he’s determined to fly aircraft…yet again…it’s truly his “passion” in life…he’s mentioned some guy who flew around the world with one eye…so that’s the thought “process”…and from what I know…U…CAN COUNT ON IT!!! 😆 😆 😆 AS A “drag racer”…been on my head…a few times…on fire…”blowed up”…U…get the idea…it’s just what we do/did…for “reasons” unknown to people of “higher” intellect 😆 😆 😆 Drake

dino
                                                Keymaster

Hey …He’ll be a “one eyed Jack “! sorry …that was bad . Is it a Rain Out up North? ..saw N.Y.-Ct. forcast on the weather Channel…like the mojve dessert down here…100 in the shade already….at 10 am ! Nice & quiet here …doing Real Hand Artwork today….won’t be bothered.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Guess I got My Rain Answer:

“Looks like the rain is here to stay.
                                                        White’s Dairy Bar cruise-in for today Aug 22 moved to Sept 4”
                                                        Jim
                                                        http://www.HudsonValleyCruise.com

bossguy

Lebanon Valley is rained out too

vindicator
                                                            Participant

😀 😀 😀 the NHRA Division 1 race @ Cecil County…finally hadda’ “pull the plug” too…rain-stop-go-start again…to be “continued” next Saturday…”mother nature”…just ain’t …one to “fool” with ‘eh 😆 😆 😆 Drake…more gas/toll “pains”…for those who come back from Ny-Ct!…more “infinate wisdom”…in the decisive “process”…with NHRA

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.