Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,501 through 7,515 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

PAt and Chuck, I agree with you both! If anybody ever had more “MOTIVATION” and had dreams become “REALITY”,
        that would be John Force! Like Pat said, he started with nothing, and has now built an “EMPIRE” racing
        business!!! The icing on the cake, he got his family involved also, racing!!! He has ‘earned’ his keep!!!
        And a well deserved “CONGRATS” on his 150th victory!!!……Pete.

babycakes
        Participant

Just curious if any ODF er’s headed to any ‘Car’ shows in there areas, in the next
            few weeks, or so? Pat D. I don’t remember in September, when the ‘Mills’ Estate has
            there’s exactly, but what a great ‘variety’ on display,and a very friendly atmosphere!
            Well worth going to, if your in the Rhinebeck area……Pete.

patina
            Participant

Mills is around October 16

babycakes
                Participant

THANKS Pat! I know you’ll probably be there,with your “BABY TORQUE” M.G. to display…..Pete.

mleroux
                    Participant

Hi Pat , my wife and I went through Red Hook early this afternoon after going to Golden Harvest orchard but I don’t know were your house is so I didn’t stop by to say Hi ,,, mike ,,,

babycakes
                        Participant

Pat, have ya heard from Junior at all,and how he’s doing? Is he gonna make the
                            ‘Dover Drags’ up the ‘Valley’ again, this year? Just curious?…..Pete.

patina
                            Participant

Yes I heard from him, he was up for the super stock meet the week before the Div. 1 race. He is coming up to Dover 11. And 50 yrs. ago today I was in Vietnam.

Pat

babycakes
                                Participant

THANKS Pat for the info on Junior, a great guy,and friend! Also. from one Vet to another Vet….Pat THANK YOU
                                    for serving,going above and beyond the call of duty!!! It’s been 50 years, that have passed, and without question,
                                    your a ‘dedicated’ and ‘true’ AMERICAN’ !!!! GOD BLESS YOU SIR!!!!……Pete.

babycakes
                                    Participant

To a long time friend, Paul B. who used to run the ’34’ Willys,bronze AA/GS coupe,which we all
                                        miss dearly! Take it easy,and recover quickly from your operation Paul! Our thoughts and prayers
                                        are with ya guy!!!
                                        a ‘special’ thanks to V Bob, letting me know about Paul…….Pete.

patina
                                        Participant

Get well soon Paul!

Pat

patina
                                            Participant

Got my belts back from RCI that was quick about 2 weeks now I’m good to go.

Pat

babycakes
                                                Participant

Where did everybody go????…….Pete.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

I’m Here…Just Blitzed with Shop Work And Getting ready For The Dover Drags… Ha … I finally got a smart phone..’just another distraction”. YOU guys That Visit and lurch around ….REALLY ought to post something. This is the Oasis for Guys NOT on all the other social media. I just Peppered the forum with TONS of Stuff. please remember to use search feature to find Anything Dover…If you are not a Facebook Freak… Log In and Fill us in and reply to the vast topics. Guys All over the country Want to know. This is an All new Forum ‘spaceage”Software package that once you get used to it, is Kool. Totally secure with SSL certificate and on our own private server now (Like Hillary’s in the Bathroom) Papasmurph is always adding new ‘plug-ins’ and beating the hackers at their own game . Post Away.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by dino.
                                                        dino
                                                        Keymaster

FOUND THIS When Dover Went To Brackets in ’74… ran em all through ’75 trying get car count up.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by dino.
                                                            patina
                                                            Participant

Just got back from Catskill, the traveling Vietnam war memorial wall is there this weekend. I never miss a chance to see it when it is local, I’ve been to DC a couple of times also. I say hello to Frankie and I found my neighbors brother also now. I wonder what these guys think about
                                                                “President Bone Spur” Dino glad to see you are on here every once in a while.

Pat Co.D, 2nd, 8th. Vietnam 69

Viewing 15 posts - 7,501 through 7,515 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.