Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,516 through 7,530 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

Okay…
        I made another video of Drake Viscome and his son Greg with their brand new “Vindicator”…

Check it out, Click: https://youtu.be/jAcBqpkILzY

babycakes
        Participant

WOW! Nice coverage Maso! THANK YOU so much for sharing,for us ODFer’s to view! This forum site
            seems to be burning only, in glowing embers lately,and hoping more guys like you, start the blaze once
            again, communicating, the way it ‘used’ to be! My hats off to you Pat D. THANK YOU also!!!…Pete.

maso
            Participant

WOW! Nice coverage Maso! THANK YOU so much for sharing,for us ODFer’s to view! This forum site
                seems to be burning only, in glowing embers lately,and hoping more guys like you, start the blaze once
                again, communicating, the way it ‘used’ to be! My hats off to you Pat D. THANK YOU also!!!…Pete.

Thanx…!!!

You might as well go see all of my 43 posted videos on my YouTube Channel…
                Click: https://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasDeLello/videos
                I’m out at the Farmington NC eighth mile today and yesterday making another one of the Carmen Ford team…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by maso.
                babycakes
                Participant

Still no word from Brian Marasco, our Dover ‘historian’! Anybody else, hear from him?….Pete.

patina
                    Participant

He stopped by here the other day, brought his PU to Germantown to have some work done. Looking for a house to buy in area.

Pat

babycakes
                        Participant

THANK YOU Pat, much ‘appreciated’!!! I guess he’s got his ‘plate-full’, settling
                            back here in the north again!!! Last I knew,when talking with his son Edward, at
                            Rhinebeck this year, they were living in ‘Po-Town’!!!……Pete.

dino
                            Keymaster

Just Talked To Brian…He will definitely be bringing his “Museum” to display at The Dover Nostalgia Drags & Reunion. And he’s on the trail of a couple of Dover originals .to put a fire under them. He Also Just got sent a load of Event Flyers To pass out. He’s temporarily living in Poughkeepsie for the time being. Got Word from Phil Flynn that Bob Kroskys Car got Sold and the good news is , the guy freshened it up ,registered it.. won’t change it ( Keeping it all lettered). It has already been seen at a Bills Drive In Cruise.

babycakes
                                Participant

THANKS Dino, on Brian’s status! At least we know now, he’s still on ‘our’ planet!!! lol….Pete.

babycakes
                                    Participant

If ‘any’ ODF’ers are tuned into this forum, wishing you and your families a “HAPPY LABOR DAY” !!!
                                        A safe and enjoyable one !!!…..Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Thanks Pete. You have a great holiday also! Hopefully I’ll catch up with
                                            you at the Dover event at the end of September? 🙂

Later – Frank…

masracingtd1167
                                            Participant

Hey guy’s Have not posted here in a while ! Just been so darn busy with my NHRA stuff ! Looking forward to see all of you at the Dover race in a few weeks ! Still playing around with a little Nitro in my car and hope to get it into the six’s for the Dover race ! Speed on brothers and sisters !

dino
                                                Keymaster

Hey Billy… You’ll be running with East Coast Fuelers …Right?

masracingtd1167
                                                    Participant

Yes I will !

Attachments:
                                                        You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                                        babycakes
                                                        Participant

There ya go Billy!!! “GO FOR THE GUSTO” and “GOOD LUCK” on your ‘6’ second mission!!!!
                                                            Us ODFers’ are proud of you for your motivation and ‘goal’!!!….Pete.

patina
                                                            Participant

Billy glad to see you will be there. I gotta install my belts and load the trailer up. See you there.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 7,516 through 7,530 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.