Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,651 through 7,665 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

HI “MIKE” !!!! Good to hear from ya!!! I just got done with cleaning up the 2″ of snow I got!
        If it were a race between me and a turtle, he’d ‘blow my doors off’…LOL! I still wanna be
        looking down at the ground, instead of up! All it takes is ‘common sense’ and move over from
        the fast lane in life, to the slow lane,and enjoy the road ahead!!!
        I’m ready,and in the ‘staging’ lane in my driveway,with my snow blower come Saturday!
        We’ve only got a few months to go, when your ’55’ and Vette will give a big yawn, and come
        outa hibernation!
        Like me….HANG IN THERE Mike!!!….Pete.

mleroux
        Participant

Hi Pat , yesterday my wife wanted a falafel from Rhinebeck , I have a brochure from Red Hook and looked at it cause I wanted something else to eat and I saw there was a taco place named Modern Taco in Red Hook so on the way there my wife looked Modern Taco up on her phone and found that they didn’t open till 5 pm and it was only about 2:30 so needles to say I ended up with a falafel instead , have you eaten any tacos from there ,,, mike ,,, Hi Sue ,,,

patina
            Participant

Mike I don’t eat Mexican but my wife and daughter do. They like Modern Taco and Cancun on Rt 9. I have had a falafel in Rhinebeck and liked it.

Pat

babycakes
                Participant

HEY!!!! I noticed the other day, after 5:00 pm, it was still a little light out! Also,
                    around 6:45 am the sun starting to rise a bit! Talk about ‘early’ signs of Spring
                    perhaps, to “BRIGHTEN” our day,up here in the north!!! HANG IN THERE GUYS!!!

patina
                    Participant

I just said that to myself yesterday Pete when I got my mail. It’s not as dreary at 5 now if it would only get above freezing overnight it would be great!

Pat

babycakes
                        Participant

Channel surfing the other day, they had something interesting, using ‘algea’ from water,as a source
                            of fuel! Through processing, they showed an 800 cc motor cycle running perfect on it,with no other
                            mixtures involved…’amazing’! However,it’s in it’s early stages,how to mass produce it.
                            I remember a few years back, a guy developing using ‘used’ vegetable oil, to run in his vehicle; he’d
                            go around and collect it for nothing, at diner’s, fast food joints, ect.! Gotta give these guys credit
                            for alternate fuel solutions, for our future! I often wonder how much longer we can rely on our oil
                            resources that we take for granite every day???…..Pete.

mleroux
                            Participant

there has been a Volkswagon , not a beetle , that runs around my area on veggie oil and the license plate is ,, GREASE ,, I have been seeing it for a few years now , hi k-man and sue ,,, mike ,,,

babycakes
                                Participant

Anybody been past the ole ‘Dover’ track lately and see how the new construction is coming
                                    along? Just curious, as usual……Pete.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Who in the Area can go over and take some photos ???

kman
                                        Participant

Soooo… working on my tan but also needed some beautiful noise … HELLO BRADENTON … thanks for the show …

K

Attachments:
                                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                            patina
                                            Participant

Pretty cool K. We’re working on our tan also in the northeast with the sun reflecting off the snow, if it’s not cloudy and the snow hasn’t turned to mud.

Pat

babycakes
                                                Participant

THANK YOU CHUCK, for sharing your “GREAT” photos,very much ‘appreciated’ indeed! This warms the
                                                    hearts of us ‘Yankee’s’ up here in the cold, to for see of what’s to come up here, in a
                                                    few more months yet!!!!!…..Mr.Pete.

kman
                                                    Participant

thanks guys…

k

mleroux
                                                        Participant

Hi , good job Chuck , enjoyed the race cars , I live about 30 minutes from the Dover track and will try to get over there tomorrow and see what is going on , supposed to be sunny tomorrow , Hi Sue ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                                                            Participant

thank you Mr. Mike … and… Sue says hi… be safe up there …

Viewing 15 posts - 7,651 through 7,665 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.